Agnostic.com

31 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Invest in the funeral industry.

There's a thought . Good future income . No future decrease in business . Will never be affected by the economy .

I'm surprised it's taken this long.

"The Stand" was published in 1978.

With 45 at the Helm, I would up it to 50 to include minorities, persons who are detained in a detention center and the populace being detained at Immigration Compounds.

The Spanish Flu in 1918 took down a bunch of people worldwide and those crafty little germs are becoming immune to our antibiotics.
After all there's no such thing as evolution ?

Flu is a virus, unfortunately most people don't realise this and demand antibiotics anyway.

@Davethecrow I'm in my 60's...never had a flu shot...never will...never get a cold or a flu...but the medical people keep trying to force antibiotics on me as preventative medicine.

He also thinks vaccines are a good way to reduce population!

Exactly ! He probably is the one that is creating this.

Yes. I think it is time for de-population. Scary.

@IAmLove ...who all do ya wanna get rid of?

@Scottzillyun AFRICA will be the new AMERICA of 1825 to depopulate millions in tribes there as is being done in Palestine....John Quincy Adams was a racist genocidal xian not an Atheist like his father

one can only hope.....

Beat me to it

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156868
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.