Agnostic.com

80 5

What’s a movie or song that you can never get tired of?

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

80 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Song, Auld Lang Syne. Movie, "The More the Merrier."

Not the RHCP version from the Beavis & Butthead Do America soundtrack. Specifically the magically magnificent Ohio Players.

I could listen to Believe by Eminem every day. I derive a lot of motivation from it.

Donnie Darko and that whole soundtrack.

Street fighting man Rolling Stones

Don't have a movie preference

Poets of the Fall - Carnival of Rust

Alina hello from America! I am Dwayne. Greetings from my side of the Pond?

Song I never get tired of listening to: No More I Love You's (Annie Lennox)
Movie: The Artist (2011)

"Mysterious Ways" by U2. I am happy to let that song give me an earworm any time.

44 Bars-Logic

Dr. Strangelove and Birdman for movies, The mirror + Lies for songs (Dream Theater)

Ubik Level 4 Sep 7, 2018

The Breakfast Club. Magnolia. Betty Blue. Sunrise - A Song of Two Humans. The Apartment.

Song-wise it's my all-time favourite song, a song from Aretha, Say a Little Prayer. Which is ironic, I know!

Star wars, lethal weapon. And the batman begins soundtrack

Young Frankenstein. Field of Dreams, The Blues Brothers...so many to choose from.

Songs. Hell! Too many. Most of Prince's back catalogue. REM too. Come Into My Sleep and Into My Arms by Nick Cave.

Where do I finish?

Be a true for family basically

Movie: Avatar (and others)
Song: Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars (not normally my favorite style of music, but what an awesome pop tune. I can't help but jump around).

Here's a little story about Uptown Funk: My teen aged daughter loves performing arts. As part of that, she studies a couple of dance disciplines at a local studio. These kids surprised one of their fellow dance students a few years ago with a flash mob at one of our local malls. The friend came riding down an escalator with someone who was assigned to distract her and bring her to the right place at the right time and the whole studio (about 30 kids of varying ages, up to 18) did a routine they put together just for this event, to that song. It was awesome and the girl was totally surprised. Priceless.

Soldiers by otherwise. It's one of only a few songs that i told myself i wouldn't listen to often just so that i don't overplay it

1. Casablanca
    1A, Bladerunner...Directors Cut
    1B. The Bride of Frankenstein

Mexicola by queens of the Stone age!

Movies: The Apartment, GoodFellas. Songs: The Tears of a Clown (Smokey Robinson & the Miracles), Court and Spark (Joni Mitchell), Tangled Up in Blue (Bob Dylan), Layla (Derek & the Dominoes), and somewhat ironically, God Only Knows (The Beach Boys).

Almost anything written and sung by Laura Nyro.

Gmak Level 7 Aug 17, 2018

Movie - Dr. Strangelove
Strong - The ocean is the ultimate solution

This song and this version never fails to move me:

And Rubinstein singing it 42 years later, such a thrill! (go to 7:35):

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:157524
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.