Agnostic.com

8 10

Are you over qualified?

BeeHappy 9 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Funny sure witty you bet but we singles are simply not being cared for unloved tacitly or actively rejected

The label over qualified really means employers ASSUME the applicant would not be happy with lower pay and reduced job expectations from the position advertised compared to the previous performance level

No, just overweight.

Could be. Or it may just be that I'm aware I'm not for everyone...

But then, I wouldn't wish to be ether !

Sometimes attractive, intelligent and well-educated women can be intimidating to some men. Sad but true.

Only "sometimes"?

Sometimes attractive, intelligent and well-educated people can be intimidating to anybody, but I'd rather be around people smarter than me than the other way around. Maybe some of it will rub off!

And vice versa

@MrLizard if she is more intelligent does she have a problem with you being less? And how do you handle it if she only thinks that she is more intelligent?

Who here will admit attractive intelligent well educated men are felt intimidating by some women ?

I think intelligence and higher education make a woman more sexy 😉

For what?

I would have said "no" to your basic question, but once I read the meme, which is great, I decided that must be why I am having no luck so far on my dating site. Yeah, that's the ticket! 😉

Or I ask myself "evidence of lack of flexibity and ability to change standards!"?

Haha, cute

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.