Agnostic.com

6 0

What if you could know...?

If you could learn the answer to one seemingly unknowable question, either broadly philosophical or personally specific, either past or future knowledge, what would it be?

I would love to know what my children will do with their lives long after I am gone.

BoingoOingo42 7 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i would like to know if anyone will read my writing.

g

Someone just did.

Have you published anything yet? If so, let me know.

@BoingoOingo42 i am well published (offline, and later online) and underpaid lol. some of my writings can be found at [sh1.webring.com] but the links are all wrong. they can be decoded, so to speak. the file names are all correct so just put them in place of writingslist.htm in the original url.

here is an article i wrote a long time ago: [insidefilm.com]

g

Will I see my eldest daughter again?

I would go with the obvious: - - What (and which lottery/date) are the winning lottery numbers for the next $500,000,000 single winner lottery jackpot.

Since this is a hypothetical exercise....... I would love to know what happened just before the Big Bang

Well, first there was an idea, then a pilot script, presentation to the network, casting, set design, wardrobe, makeup...….

@16classic I meant to really know....really know. Let it sink for a minute

The meaning of life, but i already know that, the answer is 42.

Hah, that was almost what I asked about instead.

I feel like I know too much already. Better to just be happy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:158487
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.