Agnostic.com

36 25

Did i go too far . . . Or not far enough?

Recently, my mate's hyper-religious, Seventh Day Adventist relatives came over for dinner. They don't swear, don't drink alcohol, don't wear jewelry (even the women), don't dance and only sing sacred songs. Thrilling people. Knowing that the one thing they'd likely have to do during their hours-long visit was use the guest bathroom, I decided to adorn the shelf over the toilet with a statuette I affectionately call "Slutty Salome". Happily, almost all the nine visitors used the facilities and, unless they peed or pooped with their eyes closed, had to have---at least briefly---endured Slutty's salacious gaze. I had good fun . . . But did I go too far or not far enough in my attempt to stick it to the relatives?

RobLawrence 7 Aug 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe it was grips but YES I support you!
I usually have respect to other people believable but some people's really over react!

You did great. Fuck them!

zesty Level 7 Oct 11, 2018

I think you missed the boat. Ancient Egyptian and Roman art are rife with blatant phallic imagery .... and hey, it is "legitimate antique art"!!

Nailed it Hehe!

You can always buy one of these and have them drying on a bathroom shelf:
[divine-interventions.com]

Excellent! Well done.

For reading material, next time add a book about evolution.

"The Origin of Species" by Charles Darwin

"Why Evolution is True" by Jerry A. Coyne

I think your mate would be the one to answer that. My take is, 'fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.'

Oh wait, maybe a big realistic dildo 😛

Just right.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me 🙂

I think you went just far enough.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:159112
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.