Agnostic.com

26 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes - many times over.

Worked on the sabbath, for example.

I'd either be stoned to Death or Burned at the Stake for being a Heretic, an Atheist, A heathen and a Pagan. But it would be worth it because I'd be dying for the sake of Truth, Reason and Logic.

That was so lovely....

No there would be no one left to judge anyone, they would all have been executed. God killed people for killing people, for not killing people. For raping, for not raping, for making fun of a bald guy, picking up sticks on Sunday, for keeping his R.V. from breaking on the ground, for not impregnateing a fellows brother widow the list goes on and on. What God considered punishable by death was completely arbitrary and at his whim. The only way to know for sure someone displeased God was that he dropped dead, only then was his "great sin" revealed.
God created the law knowing that no one could obey it and that he would sentence them to Hell for not being able to.

So pretty much we would run out of people to kill people real quick.

No question. Everyone on this site. The fun part is that most Christians would, too.

Hi CarrieVey,
even today in Saudi Arabia you can be put to death for heresy ie of the Islamic faith.
I would have been executed long ago under the biblical laws denying god was real.

Yep.

Without any doubt, and I always say, I am a heretic, so I get to be burned alive.

We would all be dead. D-E-D. Dead.

Hilarious!

Yes.

But then a woman raped in Saudi Arabia does too.

Fer Sure

Yes I would.

Certainly would be on death row right now.

Oh, yes. Absolutely. Very happy to say so...!

What you meant? Isn't the good book the law?

Paahaahahhahahahahaahah!

Fuck ya. Impure thoughts..... (Jim drums his fingers...)

In a jazuz minute!

I would not be executed under biblical law because I would not be alive under such a regime. I would have died fighting the forces putting those laws in place.

Many times over.

Oh for sure lol. I had at least 8 lol pretty cool article

OH hell... just clicked the link... YES I will be partying with the cool kids for sure. 😛

I have done over and over what according to the bible is the only unforgivable offence. If you deny the existence of the holy spook, you cannot be redeemed. I'm not sure if it is death worthy... but that after the death fantasy... I will be in the hot spot partying with the cool kids 😉

Yes on multiple counts.

Too many times 🙂

Maybe not death but probably getting my ass pounded by Christian"Bubba" in a prison somewhere.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15922
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.