Agnostic.com

6 7

"GOD" IS? #GODIS
When people Tell me that I'm simply ignoring evidence there is a God I usually say, perhaps that is true. I believe I saw your God holding hands with the largest number in the universe while both were whistling and skipping like schoolgirls.
"What is that supposed to mean?" they ask,
It's simple, it seems that in this universe there "must be" a largest number but therein lies the error. "God" and the largest number in the universe are identical- insomuch as they're only Concepts - created by a very limited human mind. As such, I must admit, that even though it seems logical that both may exist, the fact is neither can exist, except in the recesses of our own minds...

Simply_Being 5 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Marilyn Manson: "God is a number you cannot count to."

That's quite good, do you mind if I borrow it?

I won't mind at all, it's quite flattering actually.

You obviously get a lot of deer in the headlights looks.

I say, if you have any evidence of god's existence, I recommend you present it to the Nobel Prize committee, claim your Nobel prize and become the most famous human in history. Or STFU about your evidence.

I like t say what deity are you referring to seeing through history there has a numerous amount.

Here, I am most likely to be confronted with a judeo-xstain 'god', but any will do @Azzow2

Maybe I should start saying, “no I don’t believe in any gods.”

but isn't infinity the largest number 😐

no. The largest number is infinity plus 1. lol

Wonderful Mathematics!!!!!

@icolan Oh I see now, so 2 x infinity = infinity as well I guess

but then 2 x infinity - infinity = 0
and so 1 x infinity = 0
therefore infinity =0.

😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16124
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.