Agnostic.com

20 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The bastard should be draw and quartered.

Pat robertson should be beaten

I would like to beat the crap out of the old POS.

Religion always resorts to beating nonbelievers into submission. It's simple majority rules ideology. That's why we must fight against ignorance and push for reason over ideology.

I have something for that crouchity old Fa#t.

And just how is beating someone else into submission respectful? Is this the moral superiority he is toting these days? The man should be under investigation for influencing abuse with idiotic statements like that.

AmyLF Level 7 Jan 19, 2018

I bet, if asked, he would say: "yes, I was beaten as a child and it didn't do me any harm."

This is sick. Does he know ANYTHING about what Jesus said or did? These so-call "christians" are too twisted for words.

Brainwashing and corporal punishment are proud religious traditions. Add the threat of eternal damnation and you have the recipe for the perpetuation of religion.

If God, heaven, and hell existed (which they don't),Pat Robetson would burn in hell when he dies. He is simply a greedy, demagogic charlatan who substitutes his own biases and contorted beliefs for what real Christianity is all about. In other words, in the minds of the truly religious, he is guilty of blasphemy because he substitutes the purported word of God with his own contorted beliefs and words.

Child abuse at its finest. A shame anyone can even think that way.

Unbelie... no, that's just what I would expect from him.

Why does anyone think violence, terror, or any form of coercion produces true "converts"?

Oh because they're stupid. Yep.

Marion Gordon Robertson JUNIOR has defrauded and defrauds yet today close to or over 1 million people. ...his alias "Pat" includes his lies he was a combat vet in Korea running for president that way. ...eyewitness Marine McCloskey proved liar Junior daddy Senior Senator Robertson got his boy assigned to supply generals and prostitutes with booze from his jeep safe behind battle lines

...just like the Native American people were subjected to being kept in cellar like holes until they converted. After i discovered the truth about how religious zealots can treat children and other human beings...nothing surprises me. AND, they hand it down from one generation to the next...or hand it down to captive bible thunbers!

This man is suffering is senile in should be committed to a mental health institution for treatment. I do not say that in flippant way. This man needs treatment and should be removed from society before one of his followers commit a crime because his statements.

Hi CarriVey,
anyone who says Non religious children should be beaten until they respect christian beliefs such as Pat Robertson, should be beaten until they respect non religious peoples point of view.

I'd like to beat Pat Robertson until he's a... Nah, too much effort. He is a pissy old man that is going to be dead soon, but not soon enough.

Pat Robertson is an asshole!

Isnt there any provisions by which he can be booked for motivating child physical abuse.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16133
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.