Agnostic.com

17 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes you ponder the true belivers of yet another, piece of biblical fiction.. Wether they , especially the vile evangalists who preach jesus needs money and bleed the faithful of their hard earned dollars , becoming millonares. Would bet their ill gotten gains on the fact it will happen.. The only problem with that is both bad outcomes. The date passes without incident and they lose all, or the end of us all and they lose again. Ahhh the bible. the biggest seller of fiction in history.

I know it won't.

AGAIN? I'm not getting burned by that again. The last time they said the world was ending I quit showering. I lost all my friends. Not gonna fall for that one twice.

Thank you Jesus !!!!!

Yeah, no it doesn’t.

Let's make these religious holidays! I could use some more days off. I hope its a Monday this year.

Kevbo Level 4 Jan 19, 2018

Lol.

Are tickets on sale yet?..I want a front row seat for the rupture..

I kinda wish the rapture would happen then. All religious people of every faith sucked up into the sky. Imagine 30 or so billion less humans sucking up our oxygen. Earth world begin healing again.

No expert on Bible, but the rapture is made up from the evangelist's minds. It is not real. You will not find that event in the Bible.

@BettyColeman thanks for the knowledge of the raptures invention. Those evangelicals certainly think they are above the rest of us don’t they.

@Seriousreason frankly, i don't give a rat's ass. wondering why i got a red 3 on my bell to come here. have zero interest on any bible or other religious crap.

Hi Sarahroo29,doomsday people seem to say nearly every year in the future is going to be doomsday the year 2000 was going to be the end of the world ,but hello I am still here.The world will end one day that is for sure as the sun is halway through its projected life span of 10 billion years,and when the sun goes so does planet Earth,but life on this planet will have to find another goldilocks planet to inhabit long before then.

"The" Bible? Aren't there like dozens of them? And that's just the ones for religion. And there are things like the "Jamsa's C/C++/C# Programmer's Bible", just a bit more specific. 🙂

Again? Shouldn't we Stop looking at the damn bible? By now. I don't want to criticize but I don't think bible studies concentrate on atheist do this and atheist say that and atheist wrote this. I see too much questioning of god existing in this site. I thought by now we had decided there is no god of the bible and the bible is nothing but bounded toilet paper. So we are going to ignore the son of a bitches that are reading and following the good book. So outside of celebrating my birthday two months earlier what the fuck we care what the bible says? With all due respect of the Scholars that made a living with the study of the book. Let's Ignore the god subject.

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing what would surely be a Most Spectacular Show..."The End Of The World".......so much better than to keep on getting older and just fading away........

jasen Level 8 Jan 19, 2018

I like fading away. I like it very much.

Fading away isn't so bad. I just wouldn't mind some excitement to punch through these dulling senses......

That time of year again eh?

Lol.

don't get it.call me stupid

Ha ha.... heard that one before.

Every 2 years there is new recalculation.

Goodie, I will not pay any of credit cards 🙂

These nuts keep coming out of the woodwork.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16651
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.