Agnostic.com

2 5

My clap back to a Christian troll, who claimed all atheist were atheist because we pretty much expect god to act like a magical genie, who give us what we always want. In reality it goes further than that and more about proof. Let me know what you think about this post.Im Kitty Shimmer Bloom, by the way, in the post.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Basically Athiest means antitheist not believing in a supernatural diety,and unless you can provide evidence that it exists then I will continue to be an Athiest is what I would tell the christian troll.

That’s what I told her dumb ass. She still making comments and I’ve yet to respond to them cause I have better things to do with my time. I even blocked her so she could not come on my page.

Here is my recent comment to her.

Seems to me she's nothing but a bunch of hot air. Ignorant-not willing to listen-playing judge and jury.

Hats exactly what it was. I’m still waiting to get a response. Still none yet.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16878
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.