Agnostic.com

39 12

Quick and frisky

What’s the shortest amount of time you’ve ever spent between meeting someone and having sex with them?

#sex
AMGT 8 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

39 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm still working on one I met in 1986.

From not knowing them to having sex, about 2hrs

This is one of the many details people share online that is too private for the web.

That’s why you don’t put your picture up, or use your real name and main email to sign up!

Are you nervous about the President ordering an investigation on you ? heh-heh ...

@evergreen wouldn't that be the pot calling the kettle black?

@CallMeDave he does it all the time ... King of hypocrisy !

5 minutes? 10 minutes? What a bunch of pussies. I've recently invented a time machine and I've just gone back two years to shag a girl I only met last Wednesday

So why did you go back 2 years? What did you redo in those 2 years?

When I was younger it wouldn’t be too long, perhaps a few hours. I was wild, loved booze and pills and was free-living then. Such fun! Now I drink tea and have no sex. Ageing sucks...nothing!

Livia Level 6 Sep 2, 2018

Well, we didn't actually even "meet" each other.

About 20 minutes - we met in a bar and I bought her a drink. She said she needs to go to the bathroom. I asked if she wanted me to come keep her company. She said yes

Few hours, for some reason I wasn't Watching the time.

I just came in my pants. Does that count? 😀

A couple of years.

@AMGT Yeah, I know… I'm such a man-whore.

Idk, like a week I guess. Unless you count the first time meeting someone in person that you’ve gotten to know online for a while.

One hour. Don't regret it one bit. Online dating connection. Chatted a couple weeks, then met and had a great visit. Really clicked. We are still going strong several months later, so ha!

I had previously had only one boyfriend, and we had spent a few months with clumsy hints, beating around the bush. I had never been what you would call promiscuous. Now with my current guy, I finally feel like a "proper" gay guy. Lol

A couple of hours, maybe less. It happened a few times on the road in the 70's and 80's, and a handful of times just hanging out in the bars. Great times.

About 2 hours. I recall one more time with her maybe 2 days later, then that was that. I was much younger.

HAH! Weren't we all?

More than 24 hours. Probably closer to 3 or 4 days later. I am not comfortable kissing someone the first day I meet them personally.

A few hours. My buddy got married, no reception, just a few of us went to my house for a few drinks. His new wifes friend from out of town ended up staying the night.

From initial introduction to the big reveal, two hours (give or take).
Turned that first night into a ten year relationship.

I'm not much of a player. I've had one night stands when drinking, but they never turned into relationships.

I'm probably like a lot of guys though. Meeting a woman, having sparks fly and having our minds blown by each other within hours is a pretty standard male fantasy I think.

My ex husband . We knew ea other for 8 hrs tops . I did not speak much English . He did not speak much Italian or Greek . He was a young marine officer visiting my town . I was careless and thought I will never see him again so great ! Had sex again a year later when he came to visit on his own time / vacation . And again the year after when he came again to visit for few days .
Married him that year . Lived 12 yrs tght . No regrets . On now days thou , last boyfriend , we knew ea other 4 months b4 I invited him in my bed .

Met a lady on a dating site. She asked if i wanted to come over for spaghetti. I did. The spaghetti was great, we watched a couple of dumb horror movies with bits of making out here and there. Then we went to # town. Might have been a few hours. We were up most of the night. The next day i woke up to vintage swing music and breakfast.

TimD Level 3 Sep 2, 2018

Was seeing a friend when two girls came to see him. Locked eyes with one of the girls then within 5 minutes we were kissing and tearing each others clothes off. My friend and other girl decided to do same

One week and the marriage lasted over 36 years until she passed. We went out on a date and I just never went home after that.

I didn't even know his name - so I can't say we did the "meet" thing. Under 2hrs.

A few hours best guess - college days.

Is this a full intercourse question? If so, I had only one experience in a one night stand. Probably talked for maybe an hour or two.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.