Agnostic.com

8 0

Are you a nutter magnet?

At a bar, will the lady who doesn't seem to blink enough tell you about her alien abduction experience?
Will the guy on the train dressed in random charity shop clothes come and show you his collection of potato crisps that look like famous people?
On a hen/stag do, will you end up with the tag-along who regales you with a two hour saga of their disastrous love life?
Or are you (like me) a nutter repellant? Do homeless people scream 'Fuck off!' at you and flee into the night?
So, nutter magnet or nutter repellant?

MrBeelzeebubbles 7 Sep 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Magnet.. but as an aquarius that is fine with me.. normals are boring and think they are sane.. which is sad to watch.

Magnet. ?

I am a mental health nurse so you guess

New job title: Professional Nutter Magnet.

Yep....just yep 😕

You could put me in a room with 100 men, 10 of them engineers, guess which 10 find me?
Does that count? So in a way, yes.

I work with engineers. That soooo counts.

I avoid people who make me feel uncomfortable. I only hang with like minds, and only for short spans of time.

Do not know about having some ability to attract nuts. Strange people do seem to gravitate to me. I once had a guy try to convince me that he created the "idea" that was strange enough.

Recovering chaos magnet here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:171396
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.