Agnostic.com

8 0

What pets can I have?

I need a pet but I have excema, I can't have furry pets and I don't like fish because they're boring, what pets can I have? especially reptiles, I've always wanted a snake

GodlessWahid666 5 Sep 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Reptiles do enjoy the warmth of our bodies. It is not the fur that is the allergen. It is the protein in the saliva that adheres to the skin or fur. So washing a pet can alleviate some of the reaction. I had a fish once that I won at a church function. I trained the fish to swim onto my hand when cleaning the bowl. I like most life forms. Even a Madagscar cockroach became friendly to the warmth of my hand. Best pet for me is the guinea pig. Dogs & cats are more like family & not pets. Chickens are great too if you can use a diaper when inside following you around the house.

Poodles and Bichon Frise dogs are hyper allergic they have hair, not fur. Tarantula and scorpions are interesting for Arachnid. I hear bearded dragons or Iguanas are cool they are cold-blooded and require a heat source. Hermit crabs are more of a just look at pet.

I crossed paths with a pigeon that sorta came with an apartment I was renting. I was surprised about his character and playfulness .

Girlfriends are fun.

Fish can be amazing and relaxing...

Livia Level 6 Sep 6, 2018

Snakes are great but yes you do need to feed them furry creatures although I don’t know if frozen/thawed feeders would cause a flare up. If you like reptiles, what about geckos (or other lizards). They eat insects. Some are omnivorous and can be fed a powdered smoothie type mix (mix of powdered fruits, vitamins, and sometimes insect protein). Leopard geckos have quite the personality. I miss my Grover I had for 12 years.

Pythons are nice. You might need to have furry things to feed them, though, if they get big enough. Tortoises are interesting.

Deb57 Level 8 Sep 6, 2018

I have a conure, Rango. They are incredibly smart, they are between a parrot and a parakeet in size. Mine is more than a little feisty. Here he is looking at a picture of himself on my IPad.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:172510
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.