Agnostic.com

53 2

What music makes you happy right at this moment?

For whatever reason - nice memories or deep meaning or a particular line or harmony resonating with you - what song or artist or anything are you finding satisfying right now?

jenthehermit 4 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments (51 - 53)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

any funny song. Weird Al is a favorite, but bob rivers (grandma got dismembered by a chainsaw) Julie Brown, ( the homecoming queen's got a gun), corb lund (hard on equipment) Cletus T Judd....etc

The Pleasure. The band members are from the East coast but they took a chance and moved to the west coast, and their melodies are addicting!

I love all of your answers. 🙂
Answering my own question...listened to the Eagles' album Hotel California this morning, Tom Petty's album Wildflowers on the way to work, and have the Ballad of Serenity in my head right now.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1740
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.