Agnostic.com

53 2

What music makes you happy right at this moment?

For whatever reason - nice memories or deep meaning or a particular line or harmony resonating with you - what song or artist or anything are you finding satisfying right now?

jenthehermit 4 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Right now Move closer love song my Phyllis Nelson I am a very romantic person and i am really loving this site and i thank you for showing me interest in asking me that question. May I return the complement and ask you what is your most favorate move dvd of yours Love Raymond x

Sam Cook I listen to him every morning

Nice choice. Etta James is on here.it was Govt Mule before that. Variety is the spice of life

Me playing the cliffs of moher on my banjo -because it's taken me a while to learn and get it up to speed 🙂

Rise Against is my new to me (old) favorite right now.

I stopped listening to the radio around 1968 so anything before that I'm good with.

before woodstock?

Okay 72 if you want to get technical.

Classic rock from the 70s. I love Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd and other music from that era. It takes me back to my teenage years.

I am a big fan of hard metal even though my fav band is old school rockers Led Zep with PJ being a close second. I was introduced to these young guys today 'Greta Van Fleet' and they conjure for me the same spirit that Led Zep does. www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co

Thanks for the heads up on Greta Van Fleet. I'd never heard of them, but took a listen and they're great.

I love metal because I think it always has something to offer. On good days I listen to metal, when I'm angry I listen to metal and it helps me vent, when I'm upset or sad I listen to metal and it helps me get through. That being said I will always have a soft spot for classic rock because it reminds me of when I was growing up.

Check out the documentary, Hired Guns. I saw it on Hulu. It's about the the front line, go to studio and touring musicians. It's really great.

Bob Moses

Right now I am really enjoying indie and down tempo edm. I have just gone through a break-up so I am a bit dark right now.

Shostakovich..Second waltz.

Any kind of guitar music. Especially something mellow. I've played for over four decades, so I usually just pick it up and plunk out something relaxing 🙂

Was playing some irish jigs on my tenor banjo a little earlier this evening. Do listen to blue grass, old-timey, celtic, folk. Songs with good harmonies are hard to beat.

I have really been into Halestorm lately. They remind me alot of a Joan Jett sound.

I mostly listen to Mogwai, 65DOS and God is an Astronaut - their music could be called many things, but "happy" isn't one of them. Works for me though...

Usually Five Finger Death Punch puts me in a good mood.

Anything mystical and gives me messages

y0d5 Level 4 June 5, 2018

Lana Del Rey, Jasmine Thompson (I Try), Ruelle

Got an EmmyLou Harris CD in my pickup this week. Last week it was Steep Canyon Rangers. And the rest of the CDs in the pickup are Irish and Scottish. Who know what next week will bring.

Abba. I love their music. It gives me oomph while I'm writing. I've got about seven version of The Visitors, six version of When all is Said and Done, several version of Super Trouper, and songs that they recorded by never release, including "On Top of Old Smokey," and an earlier version of "Why did it Have to be Me..." called "Happy Hawaii..." and several version of "Like an Angel Passing Through my Room" that they were experiment with... one even had Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to that melody.

What ya got cooking?

I am Fortunate and Selfish enough to be healed by music I had made. Love blues, salsa, jazz, rock, romantic, swing, flamenco, techno, plenty other.. open to all cultural offerings. Self healing is a process based in the faith that it will work... it works for me. I don't disappoint me but I am aware that I don't know what happens when the heart breaks. If I ever find out I will accept it as part of growing up and being a full experienced human.

Alexi Murdoch.. orange sky or David Grey Flesh depednds what mood i am in

Magic Giant got me in the feels.

And, most things by Walk Off The Earth.
When I'm in the mood, Panic At The Disco.
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1740
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.