Agnostic.com

35 8

Do you like to play brainy games or enjoy puzzles of any sort?

Sharpening those wits... I'm thinking sudoku, crosswords, riddles... do you like any brainy games like these?

I ❤ games and puzzles.

silvereyes 8 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do crossword every morning have since I was like 22 played tons of chess at a young age. Was getting good at crypt-ta-quote have done one of those for years. Word game of any kind I am in.

@WizardBill Have not played in years. Need to get a board and teach the little ones, grate to learn strategy.

Not really. Just video games. My brain forgot how to function to succeed in that category of games. 🙂

Chess, all kinds of trivia games jeopardy...

Sometimes, but these days just figuring out how to cope with reality is enough of a challenge to keep my mind busy.

skado Level 9 Jan 22, 2018

yes. Love trivia. Riddles, most yess.

Word game I like, riddles are fun too.

I love Sudoku.

Riddles, trivia I am fine with, being severely dyslexic is a problem with crosswords but I am compensated in "find a word". Love mental exercises such an mensa tests and similar.

I enjoy sudoku and crossword puzzles at times 🙂

I like trivia games.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17413
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.