Agnostic.com

21 0

Who do you think exemplifies hypocrisy more than anyone else in public life?

tioteo 8 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

tv evangelists are right up there.

Easy our piece of shit POTUS pretending to care about everyman when he is the most narcisistic asshole in the world.

Donald Trump/

Trump Obviously.
There are literally YouTube Channels dedicated to his hypocrisy.

Trump. and all Profit Preachers.

pope and trump

THE POPE, I cringe every time he pontificates on how we should all fear " God ", beg his forgiveness for our sins, attend the holy church, spend time in prayer, and study the " holy scriptures " .............with a past history of terror, including the Spanish inquisition, torture, murder, burning at the stake, death for witchcraft, death for heresy, who could we nominate that could possibly be worse than this set of pontiff clowns ? [ pontiff to pontificate, ? ]

Pope Francis. I thought he was going to be better than most, though I believe the previous guy could well be satan. This new guy still protects pedophiles and other criminals, before becoming popified, he made our he lived a humble, simple life, what happened, look at his clothes, apartments and so on.

Clergy followed closely by government officials. The higher the office, the higher the hypocrisy.

45, of course, and every single religious "leader". Especially the megachurch pastors. Oh, and that asshole who just bought a private jet.

The apparent acceptance by the enablers, of such an abominable purchase, is a perfect example of " blind idiots " who cannot see the forest for the trees. yet they continue to follow with closed eyes their guru.confidence trickster, unbelievable.!!!

Do you really need to ask?

Yeah, I think pretty much everyone agrees on this...

Lately Trump. Everything he criticizes he does himself.

THE HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY .....SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN TO COME UNTO ME. A great thought but I would think twice before accepting this " kind offer ", especially through the priesthood of the Catholic church. With a vast history of abusing children, I often wonder whether god enjoys watching this, or is he quite happy to cure the problem by sending the transgressors to a new parish ? We must not deprive the priesthood of what is rightfully theirs . That is why we respectfully refer to them as FATHER !!

All those trafficking in religion....starting by the Pope.

"THE" Donald himself..

A year ago I'd say Obama, but he's technically a private citizen now. I'd have to say the Muslim woman who organized the women's rights march last winter. She supports sharia law, and women's rights? I don't understand this supreme lack of logic.

Linda Sarsour. Not a fan.

Is that her name? She's a walking contradiction. Don't get me wrong, I support equality with every fiber of my being, but sharia is not equality. I think we all agree on that point.

The Pope.

I don't know everyone in public life so how can I answer?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17594
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.