Agnostic.com

59 6

While in your teens did you see your current age as old?

53 did seem old to me then. Sometimes feel old when I see someone in their 30 and realize that I am old enough to be their father.

Shelton 8 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments (51 - 59)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I see old pictures of celebrities that I thought of as old when in my teens I look st them now and think “good grief, he/she was just a youth!” I remember, when about 15 years old, thinking that Bob Dylan was getting on a bit and past it; he was 30 at the time.

When I was in my teens, I saw my current age as virtually dead. ... Hey! I was in my teens!!! You, know ... you think you know everything!

Honestly I didn't see any other age then. That's good though something to think about I thought the other night about while living in my parents house the rules I broke got bigger and more casual until I was casually rolling my own cigarettes standing under the car port smoking paranoid like it was nothing...I wouldn't understand an adult because I have no kids and don't care about anyone else's

Yes, and I kind of still do.

Very much so...

Well ... I am 64 ... so my teens ended long ago. My parents became grandparents in their mid 40s,; which was the norm. Some people at my current age were already great-grandparents. My own grandparents were my current age when I was a teen. People above the age of 60 were not just old, they were very old indeed.

Seventy-five....can only remember my teens when I'm dreaming that I'm still in my forties dreaming of when I walked around with an erection all day....seldom want to wake up..

Yes ...I thought my current age [76 years] was old when I was a teenager. But now it doesn't seem old. I am in great health and feel terrific. I still have all my hair and it is still not all gray. I'm 5' 10'' tall ..165 lbs and I think I look great.

Not just old, but ancient.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176483
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.