Agnostic.com

8 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only way the US will have a king is if one gets enough power to take over. Too many people own guns for this to happen, revolution would be a blood mess.

I'd go for a president to be elected for three terms of office instead of jut two, but that would be as far as I'd go in that direction.

Electing a president for life means if we elected an ass, liek Trump or Nixon, we'd have a lot longer than four years to wait until we coudl fix our mistake.

As long as it's not him!!!!!!!!

Elect me the president for life and I promise to consult all of you on Agnostics before I rule on any subject.

Fuhrer Trump is talking about A kING OR DICTATOR. hEIL TRUMP-NO FUCKIN WAY!

A one party dictatorship seems to be well on the way, so I suppose it's possible. 😟

Maybe he will fulfil his own prediction and do everyone a favour by dying in office!

He is really old. And fat. And does not exercise. And eats junk food.

I might take that bet.

He is the healthiest person in the country, so says his doctor. He will live forever, or at least until next Wednesday.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176974
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.