Agnostic.com

75 5

You heathens eat pineapple on pizza?

TheInterlooper 7 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

75 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't usually eat pizza, but I could go for that.

Hell Yeah!! With big chunks of Canadian bacon

Yaaaas!!!! Altho it feels funny ordering a "vegetarian pizza with ham" LOL

Pizza yes, pineapple no.

Emile Level 5 Jan 24, 2018

Blasphemy! Burn the heretics and their inappropriate toppings!!

Why do some Americans flinch when you mention pineapple on pizza? I have an American friend and I mentioned it once, and you would have thought I said broken glass on pizza. It's as common as dirt here in Australia.

We don't put dirt on our pizzas either, at least not intentionally

What's not to love.

Betty Level 8 Jan 24, 2018

No. That's so disrespectful to pizza.

Pizza's have no conscience. ;o)

@Qryzti: I'm going to petition the Admin for the ability to up-vote multiple times just so I can like your comment repeatedly.

@Qryzti Pizzas have feelings? I'll never be able to cut one again...

Absolutely! Pineapple FTL.

There's a place here in Madison that makes an awesome shrimp pizza though, which I love, but when I mention it to people there are many who flinch at the thought of seafood on pizza, so to each their own.

As often as possible the citrus makes its 150%better

pineapple with green peppers is a citrus delight!

In Puerto Rico I used to get shrimp and lobster too. I like the smell of pineapple in a slice of pizza in the morning... It smells like... Victory!

Flood of memories, I used to get baby shrimp on a pizza when I was in Augsburg, Germany in 1980.

@HippieChick58 exactly baby shrimp pizza, it was the favorite nr 1 pizza in Puerto Rico growing up and forward. I remember dating the woman that became my wife ordering half shrimp for me and half lobster for her.

Yep, with pepperoni and tomatoes. Sweet and savory is an excellent combination, especially if the pineapple gets carmelized properly. It's not nearly as good if the heat didn't get hot enough to do so.

Guilty as charged.

Me too. Love pineapple.

Yes! hawaiian pizza is the only pizza I like!

That's just blasphemy, pizza blasphemy

Not this heathen.

I love it!

At a Pizza Hut in China I ate a pizza with pineapple, shrimp, clams. It was good, I wish I could get it here.

Isn't it called Hawaiian pizza? Ham & pineapple. I used to order it with double cheese. Mmmm.

Never cared for pineapple on pizza. Or anything else sweet for that matter. Pizza is meant to be a savory dish if you ask me. I say save the sweet items for desert pizzas if you want a sweet pizza.

Moved to N Carolina in 83 from NY , sausage pizza was made with breakfast sausage , pineapple might have made it taste better .

Or apple, plum or cherry.

Oh you're making me a little bit sick in my mouth - NO!

Yeah but you probably won't eat black puddings either! Do you like faggots?

If I had to choose between pizza with pinapple and no pizza, I'm taking the pizza. I certainly prefer without, but I'm not gonna say no to pizza (Unless it has barbecue sauce, you heathen!).

I don't hate pineapple pizzas. Some of my best friends are pineapple pizzas.

Cant understand why it matters. Personal taste. No different than having Tomato. Both fruit

Not only pineapple, but alfalfa sprouts and feta cheese. (GASP) If it twern't for adventurous folks like me, we'd still be washing clothes by beating them on a rock down by the river. I also cook fake Lobster into scrambled eggs. 🙂

I’ll have to try that

Me! Mmmm... Yummy. The new controversial topping is strawberries now.

I saw it on FB. Gross.

It's called a Hawaiian if you had Canadian bacon to it. One of my favorites.

godef Level 7 Jan 24, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.