Agnostic.com

75 5

You heathens eat pineapple on pizza?

TheInterlooper 7 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

75 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think I had it once years ago. Didn't impress me. Now I want pizza for luch.

Anyone who doesn't like pineapple on pizza is a revisionist.

I don't even like pineapple on pineapple.

Just no way in hell. As don't believe that there is a hell, maybe only in how you live your life. That would be in my hell on earth.

I love the smell of a good No True Scotsman Fallacy in the morning.

Nope...can't, I am anaphylactic allergic to pineapple..also it's just not right..

Never. That deserves an actual hell.

I’ve been eating pineapple pizza since I was 4. I love pinnaples and I love pizza, so why not have both. I really hope the “hate” for pineapple pizza is a joke, otherwise I lose faith in humanity.

Absolutely. I'm going to have some tonight. To each their own.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 24, 2018

LOVE pineapple on pizza -- just pepperoni and pineapple is good. Even better is a full combo pizza with pineapple. Yum!

For those that like bbq chicken pizza and would make home made pizza -- try a little pizza sauce and a little ranch on the dough, mozzarella, shredded bbq chicken, pineapple, and cilantro. Yum yum all day long!

I like the pineapple on the pizzas sometimes. Canadian bacon and pineapple is a classic!

sure carmelized its great

Not my first choice, but I will eat it

LOL
I wonder how many of you refuse to eat tomatoes in the salad you have with your steak?
Cherry sauce with your pigeon?
Cranberry or loganberry with your turkey?
Apple sauce with your pork?
Orange sauce with your duck?
Raisins, sultanas and other dried fruit in your breakfast grains?
Plum sauce with your pork?
Apple, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, orange, lemon with your cheese platter?
. Any takers, No fakers? They are all fruits and berries.

I don't usually eat pizza, but I could go for that.

Ham & pineapple on a pizza....YES!

I vote for Pineapple and Canadian bacon. Excellent combination.

Can't stand pineapple on pizza. Took me a long time to try chicken on pizza and that was a big step for me.

@SteveB Is that Colonel Saunders flavour of GMO fed chicken otherwise known as frankenchicken?

@SteveB In which case why be so adamant about pineapple? Is it your irrationality, indoctrination/ conditioning, the flavour, the texture or the shape that you find abhorrent?

Only when I mooch a slice.

Pineapple and green olives

Don't forget the anchovies.

It is actually quite amazing!!@SteveB

Anything goes on a cheese on toast.

Absolutely, and don't forget the ranch 🙂

Depends entirely on what else is in the topping. Definitely NOT if it's a meat-lover's. Fine with ham etc.

Yes. Yum.

Hey, take a walk on the wild side and try it!

Pizza is a lot like sex, there is better, but really no such thing as bad sex.

@AMGT No, I live between DeAmore's and Greco's Pizza

@AMGT Oh yeah, that's next to the Pickwick Pub! I don't know why I've never gone there before.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.