Agnostic.com

20 7

QUESTION The Guy Who Played Barney the Dinosaur Now Runs a Tantric Sex Business - VICE

So, Barney the purple dinosaur now runs this spiritual prostitution business, “unblocking a woman’s energy” and realigning her chakras with his little healing rod, so to speak.

I have so many questions.

Is it only we women who are gullible enough to fall for this shit? Or do women need this sort of spiritual pretense in order to make it ok in their minds that they basically just purchased sex services from a male prostitute?

Also, $350?! Why are gigolos so damn expensive? A guy can get a blow job for $20. Why the huge market increase when women want to get off?

Just found this whole thing interesting, that so much superstitious bullshit can be spewed about one of the most naturally human things about us, and people pay to be fooled. Why not just say, “Hey! I’ve practiced a lot at giving women orgasms, and I’ve gotten pretty good at it! You want one?” Wouldn’t that sell just as well? If I were to go to a gigolo, that’s the one I’d want.

IndySent 7 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Barneys image is now the purple dino nympho lols!

Must be the purple and then again I couldn't stand prince and his purple revolution. Maybe the only non rapper musician I never understood his music.

so get all kinky and sweaty with Barney. Or did Barney ruin him for normal life.

I alawys wondered about the guy in the barney suit. Did he go into the bar and say "Hey baby, I'm the guy in the barney suit".

As far as the gigolo question....my services were always free and greatfully given.

If you watch some of the earlier Barney episodes this comes as no surprise:

That is along the line of pet physics and physicists think that the people that use these services should find a better way to spend their money. If they have that much to use foolish, heck I could give them sarcasm for 100$ per half hour.

He'll always be purple.

godef Level 7 Jan 24, 2018

Well, the "I'm glad you came to play" line still works in his new profession!

I have been thinking about this a lot, and have decided that it is worth paying more. Quality is important. That being said, if you are an A-list customer I think you should be able to get preferred pricing.

@IndySent. Pimp with benni's

@IndySent Now that is what I call managing up.

He went from brainwashing to selling sex? Damn.

Wow, that is all a bit mind blowing. Thats a great front. A spiritual prostitution business. I should start one of those down here and charge how much 350! Im in the wrong line of business lol

Lol this is awesome. Where to start? Okay, first, the mark-up. I think it's like this; successful sex with a woman can often be like trying to launch, fly, and land a 747 jumbo jet. Theres a lot of shit to pay attention to and every time you climb into a new cockpit, some ass-hat has changed the fucking design and left directions printed in a new language. Here's your pilot hat, Skippy. Good luck!

Successful sex with a guy? Pretty much like flipping a light switch. Ta-da! Eeww! Dafugizonmyhand?!

As for being willing to pay for sex? If it's cheap, then it probably can't maintain the fiction of being anything other than prostitution, for one, and two) women have been systematically shamed by society for admitting that they like to fuck and not necessarily with just one person or solely to procreate. It's fine for a guy to do it, but a woman? Sin! Shame! Filthy slut! Fuck that. None of that societal abuse will make people be what the moral majority wants. It'll just make those people work harder to find a way to GRT what they want and to paint it in a way that allows them to fool themselves into feeling unashamed.

Points to the big, purple dinosaur for providing a much needed service, though I might suggest trying to find a more reasonable price point for the devices rendered.

I wonder if he gets request to wear the suit during sessions? Or to use the voice? You've seen the show, fill in the blanks here and take that image home with you. You're welcome 😉

“When you go down on a woman (orally), it should be just like you’re saying grace, like blessing the food you’re about to receive." — David Joyner

Fuck me, I nearly died.

Hi Cynical-lion,did you nearly die,because you choked on the lunch down there or because you had to say grace.

Wow IndySent looks like I chose the wrong career in my life time.I could have been a millionaire and had all the sex with woman as well.or I might have got killed by a jealous husband,.Instead I have been married for 40 years but been together for 42 years with 3 children and 2 grandchildren and soon a 3rd grandchild,so I am not complaining.

Do they all wear cute little Barney suits and have purple Barney Dicks? Inquiring minds want to know.

I can get a blowjob for $20?!?!

???? yes please.

@IndySent as long as he doesn't mind meth-mouth on his junk <shudder>

Dinosaurs need love too !

It's a way to get around prostitution laws I suspect. Legal in Nevada and not sure if anywhere else in the US? Also Tantric Sex has been around a very long while. Sure some of it isn't Woo. Not the spiritual part per se - but what could be achieved through the mindfulness/body awareness. Whee!

I love you
You love me
It's a big Ooooragy

I just laughed and snorted at work thanks!

For that price maybe he keeps the dinosaur outfit on?

Dav87 Level 6 Jan 24, 2018

If it gets that kind of reaction I may have to invest in one!

a girl can dream, right?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17936
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.