Agnostic.com

10 6

What Did You Do So Far?

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not #'s 9, 13 or 14. Tho I could maybe add some to your list!!! (& I'm making an assumption on #9 as I have no idea what it is. I'll look below!)

OK, when very young I did #9, even graduated to the burning bag of dog-doo. Got old fast, so didn't make it a hobby!

19 out of 20, never committed a felony and got caught, hmmm, I maybe a badass or I am not afraid to live.

Lots of stuff missing from the list. Me? I'm a billionaire according to the direction the list was going.

I got about 80% but the travelled outside America question? I've never travelled inside America,so do I minus $30 ? But I once met a very big rock star.

Hm....I got $140 worth, but some of that goes back to 5 years old.

I am sooo boring, only $100.

Is this per occasion, or just if you've ever done it. Cuz I've done some more than once. So if only once I'm at $100. If we count per episode, some of them so often I can't count.

I've done 5 of them. And my mom thought I was a problem child.

1,2,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12,15,17,19,20. What is Ding Dong Ditch ?

Dougy Level 7 Jan 24, 2018

I have no idea-anyone?

We used to call that playing White Rabbit. I did it a one time with townies but, only on a dare.

I have only not done two of those. I'm not going to say which two either. LOL

Ifeel like a saint-I've done 11.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18023
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.