Agnostic.com

33 22

This Site ?

So today is my first day on this site. ( Hence, no pic yet ) It seems like a very cool concept in regards to looking to date ( or not ) You meet in group settings, get to know people and their personalities, and no stress about one on ones. Also we have a very important thing in common. At least for me when looking for a close 'friend', if I see they are religous, that's a deal breaker for me ! How is this site working for YOU ?? 🙂

flowerchild62 6 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I moved to New Mexico in December 2016 Before that California Huntington Beach. However I have lived and visited many places. Am a Navy Veteran was in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. Some family is in Cali my brother was oblivious to the tsunami warning when Alaska had the big quake. Welcome to the realm of the realistic.

Well apart from a lot of talk about religion because of our lack of belief which is fair enough it's a very good site.

I'm also new to this site too and there's no one around me either. You make me wish I lived near you though lol. Then I would have the possibility of being able to at least get turned down after asking you on a date 😉 lol/jk Anyway, I really do wish you good luck finding someone. I hope you havee a wonderful day. 🙂

Been on here for almost 2 weeks . My social media & Emails were backed up for days because of my time here . Been on Facebook almost everyday since July , so anything that tops that , is really something to talk about ! This place is definitely my new goto !

Dougy Level 7 Jan 26, 2018

I joined this site in December and I’m glad I did. Mostly cool, freethinking members on here. Welcome!

This site, I feel more comfortable on. I feel like I can be more me and their is not that dogmatic religious judgemental thing going on. You can have an opinion and share without someone coming after you. I dislike bullying and I really have great respect for people who follow their own drummer.

Hi flowerchild62, this site is a breath of fresh air. I live in the buckle of the bible belt and there are very, very few atheists in this town called Memphis, Tennessee. To be able to talk or at least exchange views with somebody who is not religious or agnostic is something wonderful. I have posted a few questions and I have received many comments. I am happy being member of Agnostic.com

Met some good people so far!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.