Agnostic.com

12 15

Why is it that when you talk to God, it’s called praying?

Whenever God talks to me, they call it schizophrenia.

Gatovicolo 8 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Back when I was in the church, I thought the person talking to me in my mind was "God," but one day I grew suspicious and asked the "person" in my mind, "Are you God, or are you only me," and the voice answered "Yes!" I then understood that "God," the universe, and I, are all one-no difference in energy, so yes, the voice in my head giving me answers was really my Higher Self, or whatever label one wants to use.

HAHAHAHA! Yeah, religious people are nuts that way..

I talk to god. God-damn,SOB F@#$ing asshole anyway. Nobody ever accused me of praying.

gearl Level 8 Jan 25, 2018

Think if god was talking to you that you got a vile of ergot mixed in the medicine.

Lol. Good one.

Probably the same reason why when a Christian "heals" someone it's call an act of God and when anyone else does it's Satan's work.

sheds a new light on Moses.

When god talks to me, I call it self-evaluation.

The religious do not call it schizophrenia. They call it proof of god's existence to them. (IMHO)

Go figure!

That is funny, yet true.

You're all right. I know this because the voices told me so.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18333
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.