Agnostic.com

3 10

Unlike Facebook, the only social media I do use, I have no where to leave something akin to a Post-It note for the many emails I have received from friends here ranging from worried they havent seen me in awhile to concern over my having "Vanished" to the fact that I've not posted anything recently.

All I really wanted to do was to leave a public memo letting everyone know at once that I Am okay. I have merely been busy. Extremely busy. I had and have some fresh exams coming up really soon, I also sit for another board exam in a few months and I am helping to complete all our 2017 medical "paperwork" (charts, billing, the whole kit n kaboodle) along with doing my regular work and regular college curriculum so I am alright. I am just swamped. 😉

I did post a couple of times tonight, though, and now, here I am leaving this... "memo" since I have no idea how else to do this in One message as opposed to individual messages to all the emails I've been piling up. I DO apologize and I Will get back to email as soon as I can. sigh So sorry, I'm not ignoring any one and I'm not in any sort of mood. I'm actually great! 🙂

Hope this helps to clear up some confusion in regards to my more recent where-abouts. 😉 Still here, Houston!

Sadoi 7 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Congratulations for not giving up hope and faith on your dreams. Only the mediocre is at their best. The rest of us is still trying to improve. You were missed, I confess I missed you but I was thinking that people got jobs, families, schools, children, lovers, problems, priorities, illness, etc, etc and the time for the "sideshow" may not be there. Come and visit at your convenience my friend. We will understand.

I must admit, i do miss chatting you up my dancing friend! How are you? I hope all is well with you good gent. 🙂

@Sadoi Creating hate and discontent in all post places but what can you do but be true to yourself? And one day I will caress with my big soft hands those little feet of yours.

Thanks for the memo..hope all goes well and paperwork sucks..good luck Sadoi..

ick! paperwork IS the devil!! maybe if paperwork causes me to believe in The Devil, likewise paperwork shall be the thing to prove GOD to me too! haha

Acknowledging the receipt of memo. Next what pink slip?

shit! i think i left You the yellow slip and i accidentally took off with the pink one. Dagnabbit!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18382
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.