Agnostic.com

20 4

QUESTION Tennessee man flips car five times after letting 'Jesus take the wheel'

Some folks take song lyrics just too literally!

misstuffy 7 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is just scary reading posts from folks who say this sort of thing is par for course where they live. Love the sense of humour many of you exhibit too!

When god told him to let him drive, he forgot to ask god if god had a driver's license. I don't think he does or knows how to drive.

I live in Memphis. This is typical down here. I laughed so hard

When you're trashed, even on weed, it's sometimes impossible to tell dreams from reality. He probably DID see "Jesus" -one can see all sorts of things when way too high.

Never had any weed that good. It would be quite the surprise.
I think what we have here is a case of a highly suggestible person. With a background that has set them up, no doubt to "trust". We are encouraged to trust in Him, Is there anything that god can't do? We con ourselves and feel virtuous gambling with fate. You don't have to be psychotic to be a believer, It would help speed it along of course.

LOL!!!!!

Roflao.

Right up there with, Here, Hold my beer, I want to try that.

"Goddamnit, Jesus! You were supposed to be my designated driver, but you're drunk! Yeah, you think I didn't see you pull that water-to-wine trick at the bar, but I'm on to you. Go home, man. Have Mary Magdalene come and get you, or call on Lazarus and wake his ass up."

Oh the blasphemy on this page!!!!

Proof that religious people are an evolutionary dead end.

But they are breeding their quivers full!

Just encourage them to follow the Bible with you wharf to medicine. That’ll help. @misstuffy

Jesus never passed his road test - bad idea !

@evergreen Even if he passed his test, he couldn't have his picture taken!

Future Darwin Award candidate.

Jezuss! sure has a sick sense of humor. 😛

Some people are just daned fools!

Snake xian country

He was speaking in gibberish...uh I mean in tongues

@misstuffy the disease is called glossilalia

One of many memes on the subject....

I see Brandon and Colt, but not a Carlos in the bunch. And they are all just one-gloved Michael Jackson wannabes.

I tried walking on water once. Man was it cold!

godef Level 7 Jan 26, 2018

I can walk on water too, but only in winter, and only after so many days of sub freezing temps.....

Apparently this isn't the first time an idiot has done this:

[cleveland.cbslocal.com]

[patheos.com]

That is Christians for you, blind faith, really really blind faith

Imaginary beings have always been shitty drivers, if they tell you they can take the wheel best to park, pull the keys, climb in the back seat and sleep it off.

Go home Jesus your drunk. Jesus's driving is terrible!

Sacha Level 7 Jan 26, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.