Agnostic.com

5 0

Women in sexual poses.

I have seen many pictures on this site of women in sexually provactive poses. I saw a woman's reply to one of the posts with these pictures describing the picture as misogynistic? How would you describe your reaction to them?

Happyonearth 7 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

With online dating, overweight women favor high, overhead camera shots, revealing cleavage in a plunging neckline.

When you meet, they are often much heavier than their pictures.

"No hookups!" women demand angrily in their profiles. Yet they post sexual come-on photos in revealing lingerie on a bed. (scratches head)

Revealing photos abound on Plenty of Fish. I call it "Plenty of Flakes."

True

I called it POS . . . and we all know what that stands for! It was the worst dating site ever!

New to me.

gearl Level 8 Sep 23, 2018

That makes no sense.......

I'd need to see the photos & the thread to make an informed decision in regards to context & composition.

Weird I have not seen any pictures like what you described

It was primarily in the memes section.. I'll look again and try to find the name of the person Who made the comment but will only share if she agrees.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:185444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.