Agnostic.com

30 9

What was the best first date you've had?

I was 16 and met him online. He lived in the Dallas area, so all we could do was message and talk on the phone. We would write to each other a lot (yes, actual letters) because calling costs added up. So one day my brother an I got a wild hair and decided to go to Dallas. I was supposed to meet my guy online to chat. Instead, I showed up at his house (okay so I may be a bit of a stalker). We started out with a hug and talked a bit, then went back to his room. It was only a tiny bit awkward. We sat on his bed and talked some more. Then we ended up wrestling around and he kissed me. To this day, that was the best first kiss I've ever had. Being a couple of horny teenagers, things heated up pretty quickly, but that's a post for another time ?

VelociraptorRemy 6 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A waitress, a parking lot, and her front seat.

Driving my future wife in my VW bug to the ocean, lead vehicle of a neighborhood caravan!

Varn Level 8 Sep 23, 2018

@velociraptorRemy I guarantee nobody will top that and yes you were a stalker lol. Infatuation can drive teens nuts????

Not infatuated......adventurous and daring. I mean, he had my address too so he could have done the same thing.

I'm glad that worked for you. Today it would all happen in texting even if both of you were in the same room.

Yeah, sad for couples but awesome for parents who are too tired to get up and get something.....or who don't want to yell across the house ?

seems like standard teenage hormones go wild nothing special or out of the ordinary at least you have a good memory

Yeah but the sad part is that I've had several first dates since then and that's the one that sticks out?

@VelociraptorRemy hey ho at least its a good memory imagine if you remembered it because he stuck his tongue in your ear or some other random crap

@weeman I do have memories of such occasions with other guys.....?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:185632
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.