Agnostic.com

33 22

“Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty.” Henry David Thoreau

I'm feeling rebellious now 🙂 You?

silvereyes 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since Authorities are the most dangerous sort of people. We must be disobedience as much as possible, yet never unethical.

Making our own Universe circle way in life possible.

Yes, I only wish I could do something, that might 'move the needle'...toward the center!

I always liked that lyric from Me and Bobby McGee, "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose, nothing ain't worth nothing, but its free...". We are so bound by the things in our lives, unless we are ready to let them go, we cannot be free. Some day, I will get on that Greyhound bus and ride the dog to true freedom. Shirt on my back, ticket in my pocket and smile on my face.

Rules are made to be broken.

Yes I am a Pirate. I'm over 200 years too late. The cannons don't thunder and there's nothing to plunder. I'm an over 40 victim of fate. Arriving too late.... Arriving too late....

Jimmy Buffett

I've been feeling rebellious since 68..now it's boiled over to outright revolutionary..

I guess thoreau never heard of Organized Crime!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18628
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.