Agnostic.com

10 1

Watchtower

I was a jw and I would like to know if there are other xjws on Agnostic.com ?

Happyheretic 7 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most certainly. There are a few groups. I created one as have others. Come join us!

I have talked to plenty of Jehovah's Witnesses who knocked on my door looking for converts, but I don't think I have ever met any who have themselves been converted. Congratulations on a mighty leap forward! To what do you attribute your own epiphany?

There is a group on here for former JWs....you may want to join 🙂

Thank you for that, I appreciate it.

My older brother used to be a JW. Basically, it's all the same, slightly different interpretation of the Bible. JW have a good sense of community between them but believe so much bs that isn't on the Bible that makes you wonder where it came from.

My grandfather went from Baptist to JW and he drank and never went to their meetings. I spent some years with my grandparents so I'm aware of Witnesses and know all about them. The more accepted church world calls them a "cult." I tend to lump all of the believers together in one group. Some talk about Kolob. Others think Jesus was Michael the Archangel. Add L. Ron Hubbub if you wanna put a little science fiction in it.

Welcome join our group.

Thank you very much for that, I appreciate it.

I’m INTP and former INFJ.

not me I like to let my kids look forward to b days, halloween, xmas and all the hollidays

Yes, I was one until my late twenties. There are a couple of JW groups on this site, where you can find many ex JWs.

Thank you for that, I'm pretty new here so I will check it out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:188899
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.