Agnostic.com

34 1

Funniest Comedian

Who is your favorite comedian?

Donotbelieve 9 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ken Dodd
Frankie Howerd
Marti Caine
Billy Connolly
Max Miller
Jasper Carrot
Victoria Wood

USA stand up

Joan Rivers
Bill Hicks
Lennie Bruce
Richard Prior

Glad to see Max miller hanging in there

@entranger King and father of the saucy double entendre

There's a comedian that I've been a fan of for about 15 years named Tom Simmons. Love his stuff. Also enjoy Titus. Occasionally I can enjoy the sick humor of Anthony Jeselnik or Jim Norton.

Comedians are like music, they work more if I'm in the mood for their style.

Btbd Level 7 Sep 28, 2018

George Carlin, Robin Williams. Am I showing my age? I like Tim Minchin too. And although, a lot of his shit isn't funny to me now, I laughed my ass off at Sam Kinnison.

JimG Level 8 Sep 28, 2018

That's a tough question because there are so many with their differing styles. In no particular order some of my favorites are; George Carlin, Jim Jefferies, Lewis Black, Ron White, Rodney Dangerfield, Steven Wright........

Probably Demetri Martin. Didn't love his recent Netflix special, but otherwise, he and I may be the same person.

Bill Bailey [agnostic.com] and Shappi Khorsandi.

Jnei Level 8 Sep 28, 2018

I have so many. Bill Murry, The original SNL crowd, Lewis Black, Most of the political comedians and many more

Jonathan Winters cracks me up, but this Lenny Bruce thing is pretty funny too

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:188995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.