Agnostic.com

9 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know a guy who cheated on his wife for several years with various women from Ashley Madison because he was raised that divorce wasn’t an option. Very religious family, did missionary work. But then his parents got divorced. He finally got a divorce right before Xmas. I don’t understand how it would be okay to cheat but not okay to divorce?!?!

My guess - he could be forgiven for adultery and not for divorce. But that's from a formerly Roman Catholic perspective.

Wow, that is fucked up.

succinctly put

Do we need to know every sin of the theists?

Well that's really screwed up.

Blame Satan

Tells you a lot about the real ethics of many religious leaders.

Man, for a supposed man of god that dude is a mega hypocrite, shattering commandments left and right, coveting and murdering and leaving nothing but carnage in his wake

People just do not learn from history do they? He needs to be head of state not just head of church. Hernry VIII headed up his own church and then had his wives heads lopped off.

Better still, don't be religious, don't marry so no need for divorce. No need to murder wives.

Well ... that's certainly one way to get out of a marriage ... and into a cell.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19047
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.