Agnostic.com

80 10

Do you believe that a cure for cancer exists, but it's not available to the public because medical companies would lose money on treatments?

• 93 votes
  • 63 votes
UrsiMajor 8 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

80 comments (76 - 80)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe most cancer is preventable by not consuming cancer causing chemicals.

A number of cancers are caused by viruses.

@A2Jennifer The phrase cancer causing chemicals is ambiguous; it merely states an observed result. Consume X and one is more likely to be diagnosed with cancer. It does not necessarily mean the cancer started because of the chemical. As you explained, cancers occur for various reasons, for example viruses, radiation, DNA errors, etc.

Your body attacks malignant cells if your immune system is strong, and your chance of being diagnosed with cancer is smaller than if you consume chemicals that weaken your immune system.

Thanks for your observation; it encouraged me to improve my statement.

DR BRYZYNSKI is Polish needs his modest ten thousand $$$ a month for lawyers not the actual cost of ANTENEOPLASTON THERAPY

Ask DR BRYZYNSKI in Houston TX the only DR to beat the FDA CDC cabal protecting corporate profits AND Emory University stole his protocol that beat Jimmah Carters brain cancer

i cannot vote because neither choice is precisely true. it IS about the money, that much is true, but no, the cure does not exist, not only because the money wasn't spent properly for research but because there are many kinds of cancer and one cure wouldn't fit all. there is no cure sitting around being suppressed, unless you count marijuana, which is limited in its scope but shown to shrink cancer cells.

g

Cancer stands for many diseases. In many ways it is similar to the movie scenes where the hero confronts a villain who is an exact copy of himself. It is not even clear whether there exists (whether we have found it or not is a different question) a cure for all the varieties of cancer at any stage in the progression. I do not think we can have a cure for cancer without understanding its mechanism. Currently there are many scientific questions unanswered regarding cancer. So, I do not think anyone has found a cure that works for all cancers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:192117
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.