Agnostic.com

3 1

Seriously, what does the term "Devil's Triangle" in the context of Bret Kavenaugh refer to?

Flyingsaucesir 8 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Apparently Urban Dictionary has had the threesome definition posted since 2008. It has gotten over 5000 thumbs up! Why am I always the last one to find out? Now all I need to do is learn what thumbs up really means, lol!

@Flyingsaucesir Yeah, I know the feeling. I encounter stuff that I ask "why didn't I already know this?" I had never heard of it called that prior to the recent debacle, which surprises me as I used to read lots of kinky stuff.

@HippieChick58
Do tell! ?

Evergreen, thats what Ive heard as well.

A trio of sex partners. 2 men 1 woman - I think

You had heard the phrase used that way before these confirmation hearings?

@Flyingsaucesir Sooooo...... the premise behind your come back is to subtly suggestion that the explanation that Kavanaugh gave, i.e. it being a drinking game, was true, and the people who are his contemporaries are liars.

@t1nick
I just want to know what the phrase is commonly taken to mean.

@Flyingsaucesir ok

Have heard that referred to as a Devil’s threesome. My that Devil sign with your index and pinkie fingers out and look at it ?

@A2Jennifer
I do the finger sign but I don't see the connection with a threesom.

@Flyingsaucesir I don’t know how to explain without being pretty graphic! Let’s say, if your palm is facing you, there is a long thin shape on either side of, well... a shape that might represent the third individual.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:192204
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.