Agnostic.com

8 0

How much luck do you have on Tinder?

Does Tinder even work? All I get is bots.

DarthChocolate 4 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First let me say, I can't possibly determined how attracted I am to a woman just by looking at a picture.
That being said, I saw a picture of somebody I knew who is married and has a child who was a friend to my children.
So here I am with a dilemma. Do I swipe left or do I swipe a right.
While I swiped to right, Did I tell you she's a friend of mine. I didn't want her to feel left out.LOL

Almost none. I've gotten two dates out of it. But I live in a rural community. My friend in DC goes out on Tinder dates with different people at least 3 times a week.

Thanks for the heads up!

Signed up for it,commented on a picture,and was banned,asked why and no response,so good luck to you,heard/read about 75% of the pictures of Women are not real members.

Honestly? What are your standards for one night relationships?

Your success rate increases the further you decrease that slider. Also depends on the area I guess.

I know better than to try

Zero ?

All I get is religious people. Half the reason I am on here is that I'm hoping to find people who don't predetermine their relationships with others based on their faith in God.

IMO, Tinder sucks. It makes people into cookie-cutter images of themselves. I'm trying the "have more conversations" approach to meeting people. Fingers-crossed it works.

Scammers are on this site also,investigate,be suspicious,if they protest then maybe she really wasn't for you...Except separate you from your $$$$$.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:193149
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.