Agnostic.com

7 1

Have you had to turn on the heat yet?

It's October 6 and today the furnace gets turned on, along with the bathroom floor system. A 64F house really is chilly at 6 AM! We had a very lengthy summer here in Colorado, but the party is over.

242Foxtrot 8 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No. Still needing the AC. Highs around 90.

Zster Level 8 Oct 7, 2018

I haven't got my heat out yet. It was chilly in here this morning so I turned the oven on. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't have to get one of my space heaters out later this week though since it's going to be cloudy and I won't get any heating from the sun.

I have huge windows and as long as the sun shines and the wind blows from the north, it's pretty comfortable in here during the day.

Not yet. usually I have a small fire to take the chill off in mid September but it has been so warm here in north central Az. that so far no wood used. Last night was 46 outside but the house never got below 66 degrees.

A/C is off. Furnace is off until late November.
It's a nice 71° here.

I tuned the heat on a couple of weeks ago. I like my comforts. Of course I've had the AC on in the same time frame. The weather cannot make up it's mind.

We had an outside high of 54 yesterday (Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA area). Inside ti was 66.

I'll bet the heat gets turned on before the end of the month. Cooler/cold weather seems to have come early this year.

I did a 6 mile hike this morning in shorts and TShirt started at 7:30 am and it was 72 degrees then.
I just got home and it's like 76 degrees now but they are calling for rain this afternoon. It was 91 degrees yesterday.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:194795
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.