Agnostic.com

19 3

How Many Citizens Do You Have On Block?

I was just wondering how we all are getting along on this FREE THINKING Site? 😉

If you guys don't mind please please tell me how many people here you have on block.

PLEASE JUST GIVE A NUMBER! (No Names)

If you are not sure, just hit the setting tab between the notification and message tab then you will see blocks and the total 🙂

• 27 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 4 votes
twshield 8 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope I never have to block anyone. Never have on FB either.

None, that I know of.

None. I'm assuming the women will have more people they block than the guys do lol

I haven't banned anyone, but now you've got me wondering if anyone has banned me. lol
I'm innocent I tell ya. 😉

@twshield What you describe here is Mute or Hide. We don’t have that function yet. Block makes the two users invisible to each other regardless of who initiated the block.

I just avoid those that cause confusion and say ugly things...

@SteveB. I know. It's hsppen to me... it's tough.

I blocked one guy, who was trying to get me to have a threesome with him. According to his profile he worked in a strip club in the middle of the USA somewhere random.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

None.

And never have anywhere else either. The only reason I would block is if I was receiving threats or unwarranted abuse.

I have been blocked (hopefully not on here, but I don't know how I would know), usually when I challenge people's views and they don't want to hear opinions or see evidence that challenges their beliefs.

I actually like others to challenge my views, I will evaluate evidence and have on occasion changed my views as a result. I try to challenge ideas and not the person, and hope that is reciprocated.

I wouldn't say tolerant - I just love a good argument!!!

Alas, I've gotten kind of used to being banned as I've been banned from lots of places: movie theaters, churches, Penn Station ... Pittsburgh! 😉

I'd miss ya if you were gone. ????

None, but there are a couple of contenders for the crown.

I don’t have any but several liberals have blocked me and they don’t agree with my strong support for Trump. Unfortunately this seems to be a very liberal website but it’s a good one to discuss your atheism and argue politics with the liberals

Haven't been here long enough to run across anyone annoying?

Just one.

Not a one. I have not found a reason to do so.

Betty Level 8 Jan 30, 2018

I haven't had to yet - though this post has prompted thought on the idea !

@twshield nah - it's ok, not to worry !

None. At least not yet. I have reported a few to Admin who are no longer here. I have a few I might block as they are no fun to interact with - one is delusional and the other is obnoxious.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

@icolan Take your pick!

Somebody here has in their profile something about "I do not suffer fools gladly" and that is my new internal mantra.

I come here for good conversation. Intelligent conversation. Humor. Dry wit. Exchange of ideas. To learn about other people. To share stories. To be an ear. To seek to understand others and sometimes ask for clarification. I come here for ENJOYMENT.

If a person consistently causes me everything but enjoyment, I am defeating my own purpose by continuing to read anything they write that is intentionally combative, excessively ignorant, obnoxious, not-funny, intolerant, name-calling of agnostic.com members (that means I don't care if you call trump a name -- he's a moron), habitual stereotyping or generalizing, proselytizing, or seeking money. I blocked somebody just yesterday for using this site to ask for money.

Yeah, my time (which I spend too much of here anyway) 🙂 is too valuable to let the unwanted posts/comments clutter the stuff I want to see.

@twshield I think that's kinda like asking me how many partners I've had. LOLOLOLOLOL!!! In other words, not telling. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I will say, higher than your poll numbers.

None.

I use the 'if I don't like someone I just piss them off until they ignore me' approach.

I've told a couple people to take it on the arches, but I havn't blocked anyone.

I do not understand the question.

I have not blocked anyone.

@jlynn37 What a tolerant gentlemen. 🙂 (I have blocked plenty of people.)

I have block many people on the internet, just not on this site.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19614
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.