Which superpower would you choose?

• 12 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 16 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 10 votes
Nichole765 7 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The ability to make politicians and others "in charge" Tell The Truth!

I always wanted to fly. I used to dream a lot about it as a kid.

Imagine the energy to fly, I can't even run properly!!
And up there it is cold, would be bad for my skin.
Read minds is totally overpower if you can use it properly.
But if I could choose a power would be like the one that "The Mule" have, to read and control emotions.
It is basically the perfect marketeer, you basically control people's decisions, and the best is, they are deciding by themselves it is not hard mind control, you change what they want!

At first thought that sounds okay... But it would make for a really boring life.

@RiverRick well, any superpower is cheating in life, that's why all heroes needs a powerful handicap also.
But which power are you telling it would be boring?

@Pedrohbds Mind control... Imagine everyone you know thinking like you. I don't care if you are Einstein... It would be boring pretty quick.

@RiverRick it's not mind control, is emotional control.
You make them feel something and they from the own free will will take the decisions. They don't become into full control. They will still have personality and act by themselves. That's the beauty of it.
But if course, this is a kind of power that is extremely powerful. Because if it is used well the person will not even notice it.
It is a prison without walls.

I'd rather have the ability to control time. Like be able to pause it, stop it, fast forward it, rewind it, jump to different points, etc.

I think invisibility would be lonely. Reading minds would be interesting but also I kind of don't want to know what some of you weirdos think haha! Flying would be great. I'd definitely pick that or teleportations. I read shapeshifting from someone else. Like X-Men's Mystique, that's definitely my answer.

Invisibility would be fun on many levels

Tough to choose 1... Reading ANIMAL minds might be cool; breathing underwater, or, I know! Shapeshifting! Then I could also understand other animals and breathe under water (in certain forms).

Zster Level 8 Oct 9, 2018

Mine isn't listed. I want the ability to reach into my pocket & pull out cash, to the penny, for anything I want to buy.

Reading minds would be awesome!

The ability to become invisible has so many advantages.

Growing humans ....

To Read Minds: no desire for this
To Fly: I can already do this on an airplane and in my dreams
To Be Invisible: The only uses I can imagine for this is for deception, spying, stealing, and other things I have no desire to do
I already have a Superpower: Reason and logic.

Reading minds just think you could go through a crowd and locate the agnostics/atheist to actually have a good conversation with.

I would choose teleportation or immortality

Myah Level 6 Oct 9, 2018

breathing.

g

My superpower is taking standardized tests (I'm straight-up awesome at them), but I wouldn't mind being able to read minds!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:197404
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.