Agnostic.com

51 4

What’s a petty reason you won’t date a man/woman?

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Drives a sport car, tattoo, makes more money than me, religion.

Moustache

Or beard! Or hairy legs, or armpits! Eww! Total deal breaker.

@LucifersPen exwife had a faint one when we got married. When we got divorced I had moustache

@LucifersPen I don't mind hairy pits. I thinks its social conditioning ( like religion) to dislike

Inverted nipples

These haven't happened with a potential date, but here are a few candidates.

1. The rusty 1980 Pinto they drove up in has no muffler, an expired tag, a plastic bag for a passenger window, brand new Newtek mag wheels, and is blowing smoke.
  2. They order a Laphroaig and coke at the bar, then..
  3. The filet mignon, well done, and ask for ketchup when it arrives.

Former smokers(they are pretty preachy and judgemental). The same goes for anyone in NA/AA. Ugly feet. Anyone that calls their dog a "fur baby" (yeah, as soon as I hear that, bye bye). If they think shows like Survivor, Big Brother, The Bachelor etc is riveting TV. Hell, this topic can go on for hours lol

I have a 30 odd year old relationship with someoen I love to bits, hes crazy I am stark staring mad - It works.

Tattoos are a turn off and body piercings are a red line .

That'll certainly narrow the field quickly for you, these days. ?

@MollyBell Maybe so, but skin is to be caressed for pleasure, not destroyed for pointless appearance to others. ?

@Grumpy That's one way of looking at it! ?

They chew with their mouth open.

I have no petty reasons.

I would not date a woman if her mame happened to be Ivanka Trump.

Well - I wouldn't tate a woman who was spewing foam from her mouth, had bolt eyes, and was fingering an axe while murmuring indecipherable words which seemed to be founded in impending death ... HOWEVER cute she was.

Im the guy and usually we do the asking... I don't have any petty reasons. I just mind my on business untill I'm attracted to a lady... my wife. Don't play anymore.

Anyone who is fat, or out of shape, is invisible to me, as a dating prospect.
Also anyone who loves to eat junk food and red meat, and who lives to eat, is not on my list.

Of course, this eliminates most cis hetero US men, LOL. If that's the way I want to go, that is.

I can't really tell, being demisexual.

Body odor and them not showering daily.

I won't date a guy who eats noisily.

If she’s too sloppy

I don't do petty... everything in me must be large otherwise is not important. Having said that... "Do Not Touch My Shoes" ...unless you are ready to play naked shoes saleswoman with me.

The thing is what seems petty to you is extremely important to the other person.

He has kids in HS age.

pretentiousness, too much make-up (if it looks like make up its too much), talks loud, gossips, right-wing,......

I honestly cannot think of something. There are things that would prevent me from dating someone, but I don't consider them petty.

If I find out they have fetishes.

Depends on the fetish. Some are rather fun.

A bushy man & and hairy anything on women.

Interesting. I once partnered a nurse who had more hair on the cheeks of her arse than I had on my chin. She was a solid girl and so there was plenty of it. I Loved them it was like stroking a cat without the moult and dander!

A bushy men & and hairy anything on women.

A bushy men & and hairy anything on women.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19817
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.