Agnostic.com

4 1

Name the hole.

"He made the best pasta" ... "I can't get used to sleeping alone.".. "Every time I hear Bach I weep."

When a love relationship has run it's course what is the hole that has been created by the absence of the other?

Davekp 8 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He raised the bar too high, by being an extraordinary lover ...

I suppose people get used to having someone around and depending on them fulfilling their role.

For instance, many people don't even learn how to program their TVs since their sig. other always did it. Or the other person may have been the one who kept up the financial stuff..paid bills, balanced the checkbook, etc. You may be used to your routine together..watching movies, rubbing each others' feet, etc.

But a similar thing happens when a beloved pet dies, also.

the 'glory' hole??

Figured that someone from the “sexual deviant” thread would get lost and end up here. But so soon?????

@Davekp lol... i'm not in that group

@SeeCanU What have you got to lose? 🙂

Literally nothing. Wait... nope. Nothing.

Lucky you!?

@Davekp well NOW I’m lucky! The 20 years spent with someone who sucked every ounce of time and energy and life from me and contributed literally nothing to my life - not great.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:198212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.