Agnostic.com

26 3

During Love Making, Are you The You Vocal Or Silent Type?

When you are intimate with your significant other:

A: Are you vocal in some way? Maybe you are a Moaner. Perhaps you are a Talker who likes to express how you are feeling at that very moment. Maybe you are the dominate type who likes to give commands.

B: Are you completely silent or nearly Corpse like? Not vocal at all. Perhaps some lite to moderate elevated breathing.

Please tell me which describes you best!

• 26 votes
  • 10 votes
twshield 8 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everybody appreciates hearing they're doing a good job, right? I do. <thumbs up> <wink>

I don't know... I remember someone telling me "that was half an hour ago... now you are giving me a headache."

What a choice, normal or corpse like... I choose life!

yes that was eye catching

@btroje Yup. I'm not a necrophiliac.

In the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fifth edition (DSM-5), recurrent, intense sexual interest in corpses can be diagnosed under Other Specified Paraphilic Disorder (necrophilia) when it causes marked distress or impairment in important areas of functioning.[17] A ten-tier classification of necrophilia exists:[18]

1. Role players: People who get aroused from pretending their live partner is dead during sexual activity.
  2. Romantic necrophiliacs: Bereaved people who remain attached to their dead lover's body.
  3. Necrophilic fantasizers: People who fantasize about necrophilia, but never actually have sex with a corpse.
  4. Tactile necrophiliacs: People who are aroused by touching or stroking a corpse, without engaging in intercourse.
  5. Fetishistic necrophiliacs: People who remove objects (e.g., panties or a tampon) or body parts (e.g., a finger or genitalia) from a corpse for sexual purposes, without engaging in intercourse.
  6. Necromutilomaniacs: People who derive pleasure from mutilating a corpse while masturbating, without engaging in intercourse.
  7. Opportunistic necrophiliacs: People who normally have no interest in necrophilia, but take the opportunity when it arises.
  8. Regular necrophiliacs: People who preferentially have intercourse with the dead.
  9. Homicidal necrophiliacs: Necrosadists,[19] people who commit murder in order to have sex with the victim.
  10. Exclusive necrophiliacs: People who have an exclusive interest in sex with the dead, and cannot perform at all for living partners.

[en.wikipedia.org]

I am totally vocal with moans and soft talking. I like to fully immerse myself when being intimate with someone I feel close to. It's been quite awhile, so it's been pretty quiet. lol

I do not have the sex

well, i think you should use every sense and express yourself how you feel.

anyway a lot of it is gasps and moans etc spontanious

Too much noise would block out the tv.

A Gentleman won't say or ask. Dad told me... "Never ask a question to a lady you are not willing to ask your mother".

Your Dad gave you good advice. Some things are best left as a mystery.

@Betty Dad was wise. Mystery is good. He also said... you tell them the truth always but you don't have to tell them all the whole truth.

@Stevil Nah... they are everywhere. And they are listening.

@Stevil My kid sister is manager there... and that is too much information already.

@Stevil She is my confessor. Plus I admit that I used her to get to the "girl" that became my wife. So she is an enabler and accomplice... couldn't get a better sister or more faithful winglady. Though there was a time she was telling everyone I was already spoken for.

Watch "Secret Diary Of A Call Girl (Season 03 - Episode 03 ) Funny Moment" on YouTube

Nothing like this...lol.

LOL

I haven't had any complaints, lol. However, I do wish men were more vocal about expressing their pleasure. Instant feedback helps a lot. 🙂

marga Level 7 Jan 31, 2018

I usually sound like a valkyrie with or without the Wagnerian flair. Hat optional

How can anyone be silent? LOL.

@twshield freudian slip there

I love to Moooooooaaan..mmmmm

@twshield
You forgot OooooooooFuuuck YEsssssss

@twshield lol..Ooooooo

@SchuylaRDiamond only if you come join in hun!!

@SchuylaRDiamond today?..I'm naughty Every day

I never make a sound, and get called out for it, but why bother, they would drown out any noise I make anyway. I always find woman make a lot of noise. We have a lot of people visit and stay, our surrounds are pretty decent, bloody visitors. Always hear the women, which can be disturbing enough, thankfully never hear the guys.

Good question.......I’ll read all the responses, but will save answering that for when I’m with a partner, probable partner or a BFF. 🙂

Curiosity killed the cat. 😛

Betty Level 8 Jan 31, 2018

I voted vocal, but I'm not a screamer, I'm somewhere in between. lol

One has to put forth a lot of effort to suppress vocalizing the pleasure that one feels during sexual activity and especially orgasm. I would liken it to trying to suppress a sneeze.

Just a tip for anyone who has loud lovemaking neighbors. Normally this ok in moderation but I have met quite a few where it becomes intolerable. So here is a possible solution;
Go find your best live album. Fast forward past the music to the very end. Wait till the couple next door has just finished their loud cavort and turn the volume up to 11. The applause and shouts of " MORE MORE " will generally get the mesage though.

I think there need to be a few more options. I'd be really put off by someone screaming in my ear but I think a totally silent partner gives you no feedback on whether you are pleasing them. So I like a bit of noise (giggling, moaning, grunting) when I'm hitting the right spot - but nothing artificial. I do the same back and I find that giving some affirmation and grunting/moaning when everything is going really well actually turns you both on more.

I like to crack jokes. 😛

I'm vocal about what I want. I make dirty talk and I can be pretty loud. Buuut, I find it really hot to be quiet when I have to be... But it's so hard when the sex is amazing.

Not naturally quiet, but I always fear getting caught for some reason!

i can't remember

Sex is all about non-verbal communication. It's OK to talk do's and don'ts beforehand but after that words become superfluous.

Hard to say. LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19902
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.