Agnostic.com

45 7

Have you ever been told you look like someone famous?

I've been likened to some starlets. Some I think bear more resemblance to me than others. Cameron Diaz, Julia Stiles, Kristen Dunst, and Farrah Faucet. Though the last one, I don't see at all. OK, maybe I don't like to be compared to stars, but these are the ones that have been mentioned in reference to me.

How about you?

silvereyes 8 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments (26 - 45)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. I’ve been stopped by students and even cashiers and asked if I’m Mark Hamill.

John Wayne and a few others when I was younger and needed up.

I get Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Channing Tatum ALL the time! I can see the resemblance when I look in the mirror in the morning BEFORE I put my contacts in lol

Seriously though, no, I've never been told I look like a celebrity. Sad lol

NO. I am not that special. You apparently are strikingly beautiful.

Out of all you listed for yourself, I like Julia Stiles.
I've been told I have eyes like Richard Gere. I've been told many times that I look familiar, but only in a generic sense.

I was told once walking into the Waterworld show at Universal Hollywood that I looked like Dennis Hoppers character, the Deacon.

I have been told Octomom, no kids for me.
She has populated the earth for the rest of us, I don't have huge lips like her and I don't want them.

@silvereyes
Thanks 🙂 people have told me too many times !!

Al Franken. Former Cowboys QB Roger Staubauch. Gilbert Gottfried.

I was told that I look like Freddie Mercury by a Police officer that had pulled me over..

Henry Rollins

When I was young I looked like Joan Jett.
Nowadays? Roseanne

There was a brief period 17 years ago when people kept saying I looked like Robin Williams. I think I had a beard then.

Julia Stiles. (Nope. Not even close.)

I have at least a half-dozen doppelgangers. I've seen one of them (photo). It was freaky.

I've never met anyone who's gotten the "You look just like...!" more than I.

I have seen a doppleganger in person and again on a video. weird

Seth Rogen, master stoner. I don't smoke at least not anymore. But we have similar hair, similar facial hair, and similar glasses...I don't know if I should be honored or sad.

Worst... I been told I look like somebody not famous. Told a lot. During my teens and early twenty's there were like 15 guys that people thought we were all brothers. We looked alike... It was the damn afros okay? And I am in Athens Greece and I meet this gentleman from Saudi Arabia studying engineering in UK and telling me I look just as his brother... and the guy looked like one of those guys that looked like me. He took pictures to show everyone he found his brother's double. In an airport I was asked once if I was one of the Sylvers... damn afro again.

Long ago Keiffer Sutherland and once Kurt Corbain. Grizzly Adams. Gregg Allman once when my hair was long.
Lately, my brother told me I look like Robin Williams (?) and I got a Luke Skywalker on FB (!)

I used to look like Robert Redford in Jeremiah Johnson. I once got into an argument with Ronnie Montrose. He was convinced we had met before. I'm sure I would have remembered.

Always. When I was in high school, people told me I looked like Annette Funicello, Liz Taylor, and Suzanne Pleshette. Yes, I was born with black hair. When I went blonde, I was told I resemble Kim Novak and Stevie Nicks. I've always been told that I remind people of someone they know. Just one of those faces. I think those people see very superficial similarities.

The kids at work think I look like jesus.

A very Eurocentric, long blond haired, blue eyed Jesus, but that is their perception.

In the biking haunts that I frequent, I am often mistaken for Henry Cole - he presents a number of bike related programmes on UK TV.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.