Agnostic.com

34 8

Humour.. What are the worst things you could say or have said after sex?
Your mother always makes me a sandwich after.....
What was your name again?
High five
You look like my Mother
..... 😉 Add away

Sacha 7 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Worst thing to say - I wonder how long ago it died?
Worst thing I've said - I could go for some pancakes. 2 minutes later How 'bout them pancakes?

Those are so bad! What may be worse to a woman is, "Your FATHER always brings me a beer after!"

LOL I like this one 😛 you get 5 stars

I admit, I have a nasty turn of mind. I grew up on MAD magazine, National Lampoon & Frank Zappa!

I wish I could say but not to everyone nah. You know when humans are into a relation and sex is their toy and they experiment with the tools available and mess with it and discover abilities... Nah... Can't say in public but... I remember someone that after a long time of a certain act told me... "Half an hour ago was great but now you are giving me a headache".

@SteveB Always been bad measuring distance.

My Brother was totally trapped in a fringe group of the brethren church, he had a rather unattractive lady forced upon him by the church elders. which influenced him to marry the lady. On arriving back from his honeymoon I asked him how he got on [ so to speak ], he told me he had a terrible time. I asked him if he had followed the rule of " try before you buy " He had followed church protocol and desisted. His parting quip was that after sex he always thinks, Thank god that is over, now I can do some gardening. !!

We should try this again sometime...

Wow, that was incredible. Oh you were good too.

You’re still here?

"I like how you're not so big I can't fit the whole thing in my mouth."

actually said...immediately regretted

I do remember one time that telling the truth was the end of it but I did said the truth... on my defense as only way to save my reputation, "is Sunday and you are the third person visiting me today."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20030
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.