Agnostic.com

14 17

Piers Morgan Disgusted With "Emasculated" Daniel Craig Carrying Baby Daughter

Twitter users went stork raving mad. Men posted sweet pictures carrying their babies. Coments are hilarious!

"In my experience, women find a man who cares for children to be both masculine and appealing.

"Unlike when @piersmorgan goes for a walk in public, and the sound of vaginas slamming shut is deafening."

[huffingtonpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What an arsehole ....in fact ....retract that ...as arseholes have a purpose in life ....
Mind you ...therein lies a bit of a comparison...
The man is a jumped up idiot ....

Surprising that an asshole says assholey things...nah.

Shock jock...kinda like Howard Stern back when he was a thing just all media has kinda followed suit unfortunately

Morgan is a dick.

Morgan is an asshole. Craig never looked hotter.
Morgan is just jealous because 1) he will NEVER be asked to play 007, 2) Rachel Weisz wouldn't even look at him, 3) his fragile ego is completely wrapped up in how big of a wanker he can be. No wonder he and 45 are such good friends.
They're two of a kind. GFY Piers.

Piers Morgan is a fool and clearly overcompensating.

If I wasn't against kids being around violence, I'd wrap & carry a bunch of cutey patootie babies, wear high heels and a dress, strap on a rubber vagina and go kick his insecure arse.

And, who is happier?

Seems silly. Piers Morgan made a 007 referenced joke and everyone goes berserk over it. I don’t really care either way but it does seem over dramatised.

Nardi Level 7 Oct 16, 2018

@Nardi

Publically calling a male celebrity "emasculated" because he is carrying his infant deserves condemnation.

Women have been trying to convince men to share child care responsibilities for hundreds of years.

We are exhausted from dealing with sexist men who want a mommy to take care of them and great sex.

I love the "everyone goes berserk" response to this as a part of it being "over dramatised."

THANKS!

@LiterateHiker ??

I stand by what i said. I won't be losing any sleep over this at all 🙂 Trivial garbage.

Piers Morgan has always been an idiot, He's so tone-deaf he thinks fire engines are the actual Sirens of the Odyssey!

I guess this would bother me more if I actually cared what Piers Morgan thinks or says. As it stands, these are the words of one more clueless putz. SMH

With everything else going on in the world, this is what he chose to get into a hissy fit over? Not worth my time or anyone else's to even comment on...

I looked just to see Daniel Craig...he could be carrying anything...oh my

He's a dick and does not represent the best of my country. I kinda want to apologise for him...blurgh

Only thing wrong is the papoose they are dangerous one trip and you can fall on the baby . Best way to carry a baby is by the ankles ....

Haha

Morgan is a Neanderthal!

Why insult Neanderthal?

@KenChang Well, let’s call him a throw back to more primitive times then!

Mr Morgan can go kill him self and absolutely nobody with brains or MEMORY would give a rats behind . Pompous , hypocritical , up tight lizard .

LOL, men who abandon families are IMO selfish bastards, only slightly better than abusers. Morgan's statement shows he is a bastard, and maybe an abuser. Humanity improves with fewer people like him.

If he tried to put a bullet in his brain, he'd probably miss. To be fair, it's a small target.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:202162
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.