Agnostic.com

21 3

Have always wondered....

Did it ever occur to you that maybe Earth and its people are an alien child's school science experiment???

moimeme 4 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've had days that feel like it. Then I drink my first glass of wine and the thought eludes me...lol.

Nena Level 6 Feb 1, 2018

Actually the god that most people worship has many of the traits of a revengeful, spoiled, selfish ,sadistic,self centered child.

I think that was an episode of the Twilight Zone

gater Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

@moimeme me too - great show!

"The Whole Shebang" 1993
The General Motors Playwrights Theater
A nervous student appears before his university dean and two senior professors to defend his final project: the creation of the universe, accomplished in less than a week.
It was a really great play. I saw it on PBS and it stuck with me all this time.

Also, the end of the first Men In Black movie has a scene where the Earth and it's galaxy are actually in a marble being played with by an alien child.

Yes. I often say, "If there is a god, he's a 10 year old boy and we're an ant farm."

Can't say I have ever had that thought..

Didn't Rod Serling do a Twilight Zone show on that concept?

A few episodes use that type of scenario where we are somebodies pets, zoo specimens, etc.

OR, maybe Rod Serling is/was God?

And so the child would be part of someone else's experiment, and so on. As Stephen Hawking calls it "turtles all the way down".

Horton Hears a Who!

"...Many many millions of years ago a race of hyperintelligent pan-dimensional beings ... got so fed up with the constant bickering about the meaning of life which used to interrupt their favorite pastime ... which involved suddenly hitting people for no readily apparent reason and then running away ... that they decided to sit down and solve their problems once and for all...And to this end they built themselves a stupendous super computer named Deep Thought...[HOWEVER], the question was too vague and that not even Deep Thought could extrapolate it...Deep Thought went on to design a computer which could calculate the Question to the Ultimate Answer, a computer of such infinite and subtle complexity that organic life itself formed part of its operational matrix.,,,The computer was named Earth..."

(Sorry, couldn't resist it. Had to quote a favourite sci-fi novel.)

Just the idea made me laugh out loud!!

I once heard someone posit the theory that humans are not from Earth originally. On their home planet, there was a debate amongst other sentient beings about whether or not humans were sentient. The outcome of that debate was that humans were seeded on Earth, and their evolutionary, cultural, societal, and other norms are monitored....by the species we know as Bigfoot, who were humans' champions in the debate. Have any of you ever heard that theory?

marga Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

not child, but other than that , yes.

That’s pretty weird, but not a completely unique concept. That this world might exist as a dream, as a tiny piece of some much larger world.

Do you have a grade in mind that you may give to the alien child for his experiment?

Sacha Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

Well I guess if he was trying to build a beautiful world and then see how fun it would be to destroy it in the slowest grimest way possible, I would give him an A. hehe

As an agnostic, there is no proof you are wrong.

I try to enjoy one day at a time, or part of a day. I've thought about this, but, since I can't do anything about it, I go back to enjoying or at least trying to enjoy the day.

Yes or an experiment or prison.

Nope, never occurred to me. Interesting premise, though.

Actually not ever. Have you?

Of course, but I also have read about the Sumerian texts, the accounts of alleged secret government whistle-blowers, have seen the documentary "Unacknowledged" on YouTube and Netflix, and listen to whistle-blowers David Wilcock, (former super soldier) Corey Goode, and Simon Parkes on YouTube, read their website blogs, etc.

They all agree with the Sumerian texts, written 2000 years before the Bible even though the stories are almost the same as the Bible, except that we were genetically engineered by alien races in search of slaves to work the gold mines, that our DNA has been tweaked by 22 alien races over millions of years.

I don't know what is the truth, but I do know the US government isn't telling it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20303
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.