Agnostic.com

25 7

Not quite sure how this all works, but I'm here. Greetings my fellow heathens <3

PattyCake 3 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's all just a massive experiment being conducted by the mice.
GREETINGS!

JimG Level 8 Feb 2, 2018

Some heathens. Some suffering from delusions of grandure (raises hand). Well met!

Welcome to another addiction ! Great group of people ! Jump in and wander around ! 🙂

welcome

Greetings! And welcome! I’m relatively new here and so far it’s amazing! So many feel the same as I do. I don’t feel alone in my beliefs anymore.

Just say hi, and then you'll get invited to the next baby potluck

that's funny

Welcome

Welcome to our clinic for the mentally challenged.

Hi and welcome. Start with your profile. If you need help you can send a note to admn.

Welcome to the party! We seem to have a pretty decent group here, so just relax and make yourself at home.

Hi!
You can go to FAQ at the bottom of the page and click on it to get a page with links to a tutorial of the site, links to fill out your profile and bio, a graphic showing how to make emojis on this website, etc.

Greetings

Greetings! Welcome

Welcome to the party.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome! You'll figure it out. We all do.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the intellectual banter! There are some pretty good conversations you can get into and see different points of view and give yours. People seem to be very friendly and don't get all nasty if you have a different perspective. I very much enjoy it and am hoping you will too!
Again, welcome!

That was my first comment and it took almost a month to get a website which made me think that everyone must be in Church, because they sure weren't responding. I like to read the Histories of different religions and their beginnings. Did not see any Classifications that were Historically defined.

welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

heh heh

Greetings! We are all on the same pale blue dot ... what next?

Welcome!

I'm not sure how it works either. I think there is something involving elves or gnomes... and oh yes, tuna fish sandwiches.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20536
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.