Agnostic.com

46 4

Are you going to be single for Valentine's Day?

I will be single for the 2nd year in a row. It's also my birthday. Maybe I'll take myself out to eat. I don't have any plans but to go to work. On the 11th of February, a close friend is taking me for Mexican food. She will also help me do my taxes. What are your plans this year? Are you with someone or single?

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments (26 - 46)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I will definitely be single. When I was younger I know it would probably have bother me but now I actually appreciate whatever time I get to enjoy some peace and quiet all to myself. I still like Valentine's day though. There's all kinds of chocolate cakes that stores start selling and I absolutely love it lol

I don't like chocolate.

I am always single on Valentine's Day. 😟

Single. Lots of friends and some romantic partners in my life, but still single. And that's okay. Valentine's Day is only a "thing" because of the brainwashing that advertising has done to us. The most romantic thing you can do is don't wait for Valentine's Day to tell the special people in your life what they mean to you. Do it every day.

I will be and don't care

I am single and will be at work for V-day

I will be at work too.

Nothing. Work.......eat....sleep.

Thats it right now.

Hoping I won't be. If I am it will be my first solo one in thirty years...

Yes, and not by choice. I've yet to find a woman worthy. But I never give up the search.

I will be single and caring for my demon spawn.... Thus motivating me to stay single.

I can't it is against my faith and my religion.

Single. Maybe someone will be nice and send me flowers (I'm trying to lose a little weight so no chocolate for me).

On vacation. Don't know answer to question right now.

Enjoy your trip!!!! Have a blast!!!! Adventure is where is at and better treat you right!!!

Being single on Valentine's day is so much better than being married and miserable every day!

True.

yes, always am anymore. becoming an introverted asexual

Unless something changes between now and Valentine's Day I'll be single. I might nerd out and go see Black Panther and go to a bookstore.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 2, 2018

I take the day off on my birthday. Nothing shittier than being stuck at work. I'd rather be home and not do shit than to be at work and be annoyed.

BTW, Happy Birthday in advance. I hope you have a good day that day.

I am single and like you, second Valentine's day being single. After the last relationship, I threw in the towel. Needed some me time to recover from what I went through.
My only plans are to be at work that day.

Idk what to buy myself? Lol.

@Sarahroo29 There has got to be something that you want buy have been putting it off because of... Whatever reason.
Mine is in March and I've already got my tax return back. (e-file)
And I know exactly what I'm getting myself.

I don't pay any attention to Valentine's Day now but as kids we all made each other cards and gave bags of candy.
Here in Thailand, my students give me flowers, candy, and handmade, illustrated cards declaring their undying affection for me, etc.

But when I was in romantic relationships, men always got me flowers, chocolate, and joined me in my favorite way to celebrate anything at all...a few hours of hiking/bird photography.
Unless there was a big Valentine's Day ballroom/jitterbug dance going on in either Lexington, KY, or Huntington, WV, since I lived exactly inbetween those two cities.

I would even design/sew new ballroom gowns for different party genres, like a backless plush red dress I wore for Valentine's Day dances.

Yep!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.