Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK 'Toxic Christianity': the evangelicals creating champions for Trump | US news | The Guardian

It’s an interesting article on the interaction of Trump and the conservative evangelical Christian community in the US. It’s shameful to see so many people being indoctrinated and voting for such a deeply flawed character.

Denker 7 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes it is. I have a brother in upstate NY that is a baptist pastor. Always a very decent person and helps the neighborhood of his with clothes and food. But now he supports Trump telling me he will save our nation. From what , I do not know. It is so frustrating to find people I respected now follow this cult.

EMC2 Level 8 Oct 21, 2018

It’s a powergrab, and such a combining of religion & politics (in the USA) should have any tax exempt status of that so-called university revoked. They’ve become an immoral minority… My ‘christian’ neighbors had the moral conscience not to have voted for trump.. In my new ‘backyard,’ I avoid Lynchburg.

That’s a Bullseye Article on a malignant element of US politics and runaway religion 😟

Varn Level 8 Oct 21, 2018

Does every one know about this secular voters organization?

[secularvaluesvoter.org]

sounds like they got what they wanted.. now i hope they leave us alone..

Fascism does not work that way. I already voted against this administration in the midterms via absentee ballot. I hope everyone else votes too.

They will not leave you alone. The current administration is all set to put prayer and creationism in public schools simply by making some changes to the schools themselves. The religious world is all set to get that "Cristian Nation" they have always claimed we were. The only problem is we never were a Christian nation. The Treaty of Tripoli will explain that to you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:205512
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.