Agnostic.com

31 0

Do you have a favorite lyric you quote?

If you have a favorite or commonly used lyric from a song, please post the song for our enjoyment too!

EllenDale 7 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll have to think a little longer for a song with a line that I pluck from it by itself, but I often share this song as an example of my worldview.

Wonderful voice and wise words: Let the mystery be.

There won't be any trumpets blowing....

Wow, ancient! I was a newlywed! Great memories.

@EllenDale -- Sure it is. I'm ancient, so what would you expect?

@evidentialist Write on! ( okay, you can groan now) 🙂

@EllenDale -- Ouch....

I love this song. I think almost every word grabs me; the first time I heard it it almost made me tear up. There's a strong melancholy vibe.

Nice calming sound with pointed lyrics. Very nice!

Hell is green I need a flame - Green Hell by the Misfits

Hate, now, hate your country - The Future Has Been Canceled by Dead Cross

Close your rise and forget your name step outside yourself and let your thoughts drain as you go insane, go insane - Seasons in the Abyss by Slayer

I’m lonely now that tomorrow has died and I am killing time down on my last ride - Last Ride by Danzig

When I think of all the good times that I’ve wasted having good times - Good Time by Eric Burdon and the Animals

Wow I could write a book with just one-liner lyrics...

I would think a book would be popular! Eric Burton and the Animals--oldie but goodie!

"You are worth more than the sum of what you consume" - KMFDM, Dogma.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 3, 2018

You don't know what I eat 😉

Sacha Level 7 Feb 3, 2018

I always move to this! Who could keep still! Love it.

@EllenDale with all due respect to his fans I consider him a sexual predator that did nothing but prey on children. He paid a lot of hush money. But is just my personal choice to not listen to his music or his accomplishments.

@GipsyOfNewSpain You are absolutely right. In a vacuum, that song gets me moving. His memory and Woody Allen have both been given a pass by our society, and that is inexcusable because of their victims.

@EllenDale Yes woody allen was not even mentioned during the "me too movement" and a few years ago roman polanski was welcomed back into hollywood.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.